+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Passport - Mail-In Application Timelines

lechunayar

Mar 29, 2019
Hello
I applied for passport for my daughter and me from US (separate package, but in the same envelope). Our application was deliverd on December 21 2022 and I received my passport on January 10, 2023.

But they did not even charge Credit card for my daughter yet.

Is this delay normal for minor's passport?
Thanks

lechunayar

Mar 29, 2019
Hello
I applied for passport for my daughter and me from US (separate package, but in the same envelope). Our application was deliverd on December 21 2022 and I received my passport on January 10, 2023.

But they did not even charge Credit card for my daughter yet.

Is this delay normal for minor's passport?
Thanks
Actually today my daughters application returned because they could not process the credit card. I used the same credit card (US card) information for me and my daughter. It worked for me not for her. I am not sure why this happened.

sdhou

Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
Do they send the passport separately for each applicant? We applied together but just received one passport so far.

NxBxS

Jun 24, 2019
Can anyone advise if they have applied for a new Canadian passport (not renewal / first time) outside of Canada and The US. How was the process and any tips? I would greatly appreciate if

Reactions: w.jiang

Seedorf_20

Jun 1, 2022
Hello, has anyone experienced this?, any advice would be appreciated.

I applied for me and family in-mail, during the first week of Jan.

2 of my kids have citizenship certificates
1 child was born in Canada

I received a call to verify few information about 2 weeks ago and when I asked about the application of my child who was born here, the officer said it’s perhaps with another officer.

Few days later my card was debited for all of us except 1 application.

So waited few days and called them back last Monday to check the status of my last child application and I was told that I will be contacted to verify few details. (Nothing yet). Has anyone experienced this?

thank you in advance

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hi just a quick question to ask. Can we use same guarantor and references for me and my spouse's application? We both have same common friends

shyam.7944

Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Other
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
Couple of questions to people who recently applied for their passports in- person at the Passport office, 74 Victoria Toronto.

How bad are the wait-times these days?
Best time to go to the passport office?
Passport Office vs Service Canada. Which one is better?

Your response will be highly appreciated. Thank you!

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
do you know anyone had filled this statutory declaration form and got the passport?
I did. You have to find 2 more references and a notary, it really sucks. However, they didn't call the references from that form, they just called the references from the main passport application.

CANADA-1

Jan 17, 2017
Couple of questions to people who recently applied for their passports in- person at the Passport office, 74 Victoria Toronto.

How bad are the wait-times these days?
Best time to go to the passport office?
Passport Office vs Service Canada. Which one is better?

Your response will be highly appreciated. Thank you!
after lunch time downtown office time usually take 1 hrs