+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Passport - Mail-In Application Timelines

Angeles87mike77

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Got message today from passport Canada I under review this is a joke it not printed or ship was thinking June 4th I would have it two months now maybe July 3 time to kick This government out fuck liberty and Justin T

Anashima

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
I requested transfer last Wednesday and haven’t got call so far. Calgary office as well.
I was told it isn’t a guaranteed thing.
I got told that I should got call before June 2nd. I have day off tommorow and was wondering if I should head over to their location and push transfer that way. My flight is on the 7th. When do you travel?

Radium

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28. 2015
Med's Done....
August 18, 2014
I got told that I should got call before June 2nd. I have day off tommorow and was wondering if I should head over to their location and push transfer that way. My flight is on the 7th. When do you travel?
Yes, I was told they normally call a few days before travel date. I travel on June 3rd evening.
You can definitely go walk-in however you might have to wait in the queue for hours, but it’s worth a try since your are off.

KumarJayx

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
Can anyone please answer?
My application was received on Mar 23rd and charged on April 25. Does anyone know how much time i have to wait more?

Radium

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28. 2015
Med's Done....
August 18, 2014
Can anyone please answer?
My application was received on Mar 23rd and charged on April 25. Does anyone know how much time i have to wait more?
I spoke to passport canada agent today. I asked her what month they were currently working on, she said they’re working on FEB month.
I applied in last week of April at service canada office, i asked when does she think it would be processed, she said last week of July.
I have pending transfer to my local passport office. Hoping to get the call soon.

a987

Star Member
May 23, 2022
I spoke to passport canada agent today. I asked her what month they were currently working on, she said they’re working on FEB month.
I applied in last week of April at service canada office, i asked when does she think it would be processed, she said last week of July.
I have pending transfer to my local passport office. Hoping to get the call soon.
This is depending how you apply and where did you send it

Reactions: SIB1031

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
What date in april did you apply and do you have to travel soon ?

LoganInTheSpaxe

May 28, 2022
Hello! Wanna ask a dumb question , do I need to pay another $160 if I apply for a new passport ?? ( have applied one before but it is not even processed )

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Hello! Wanna ask a dumb question , do I need to pay another $160 if I apply for a new passport ?? ( have applied one before but it is not even processed )
Not a dumb question at all . I think you might have to pay again , but I’m not 100% sure on this . other folks who are certain can guide you

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Others had reported that they were only asked to pay $45 as transfer fee & pickup fee if applicable. Not entire $160.

LoganInTheSpaxe

May 28, 2022
Others had reported that they were only asked to pay $45 as transfer fee & pickup fee if applicable. Not entire $160.
Do you know can I go to the passport center in person and request for expedite ?(I am able to make an appointment at passport center) , cuz waiting time for the phone call is too long