Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28. 2015
Med's Done....
August 18, 2014
I just got a call from a “No caller ID” and i knew it was Passport office calling.
He asked to fill a fresh form (guarantor signature and everything else), new photos, travel proof and a visit to Harry Hays building.
Transfer fee and express fee is waived, only $20 pick up fee will be charged.

Deedle

Star Member
May 5, 2014
I just got a call from a “No caller ID” and i knew it was Passport office calling.
He asked to fill a fresh form (guarantor signature and everything else), new photos, travel proof and a visit to Harry Hays building.
Transfer fee and express fee is waived, only $20 pick up fee will be charged.
What about your citizenship certificate? Do they already have it? I think I need to expedite mine soon and they have my certificate and I didn’t make a copy.

yutaeren

Star Member
Apr 1, 2022
I spoke to passport canada agent today. I asked her what month they were currently working on, she said they’re working on FEB month.
I applied in last week of April at service canada office, i asked when does she think it would be processed, she said last week of July.
I have pending transfer to my local passport office. Hoping to get the call soon.
what?! That sounds scary! I mailed my application May 2, didn't hear anything yet (also, didn't expect). Already had to forsaken one trip (didn't even get any reimbursement for flight tickets :(), but would love to see my family in Europe this summer. It's so difficult to make plans right now. Wasn't able first because of pandemic, then because of citizenship application, and now this passport wait is the final stab in the back...

Jenincanada

May 25, 2022
I applied for passport on March 17th in person and did not receive yet . Should I be worried ?

Note : I sent online application for my daughter on March 29th and we received her passport a week ago.

Vaibhav.goel85

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi All I have Oath on 6th June and flight booked for 20th June. What would be the best way to get My passport before that?

dnunes88

Aug 3, 2018
Hi All I have Oath on 6th June and flight booked for 20th June. What would be the best way to get My passport before that?
You'll have to apply at a passport centre. However, keep in mind that you might not have even received your citizenship certificate by June 20th, and it is required for applying for a passport. Mine took 3 weeks to arrive.

a987

Star Member
May 23, 2022
what?! That sounds scary! I mailed my application May 2, didn't hear anything yet (also, didn't expect). Already had to forsaken one trip (didn't even get any reimbursement for flight tickets :(), but would love to see my family in Europe this summer. It's so difficult to make plans right now. Wasn't able first because of pandemic, then because of citizenship application, and now this passport wait is the final stab in the back...
Where did you mail your application? You can go to the passport office or service Canada as long as you have prove of trip.

a987

Star Member
May 23, 2022
I have online Oath and they have to mail certificate correct ? Why do you say I will have My certificate the day I do Oath ?
As long as you have a online oath should be ok, as long as you know the certificate number. In the old day we have the certificate on the oath day