Med's Done....
8-8-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
Hello guys I have question when we mailed our passport application do we send return envelope with it or not ? If we don’t send return envelope they just send ur passport through regular mail ?

con2015jan

Oct 14, 2014
Experience at Ottawa Service Canada Centre - Passport Services, 885 Meadowlands Drive East- Dec 23 2021

- in person , appointment at 1.30

-Reached on time , document verificaton in 10 mins

- Another 30 mins wait to get the process started and officer started processing app 1 by 1

- 4 Apps in total. Each took 10 mins of manual data entry .

- Total of 1hr and 10 mins and done

For kids photos, no hair bands or hair clips. Due to that I will have to show up again to deliver a new photo.

Office was super nice though ..

Kids passport delivery via Canadapost - Jan 12 2022

Adult passport received- Jan 22 (It was waiting for me at post office )

Note: Passport Canada was super fast with adult application . They printed the passport on Dec 30 2021 apparently Canada Post tried to deliver on Dec 31 , but we never got a message / notice from them . I waited till Jan 22 , then called Passport Canada to know that the passports are waiting for me at post office .And the last day to collect on Jan 22 :) .I was so lucky !!!

Advice - Extra 20 $ in person pickup is not worth .Most of the times, passport will arrive via Canada Post before scheduled pickup . Only thing to remember is , if it is more than 10 business days of submission , certainly call passport Canada to confirm it is printed and not waiting at postoffice for pickup !.

That ends my Canadian immigration Journey .Thanks this forum for the support and advice !

• Wow
Reactions: chs and Omegabyte

nerd

Jan 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For people looking for in person appointments, try St. Catharines. It has lots of slots. I got mine today.
cheers!
nerd.

Reactions: kathychang

kathychang

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
For people looking for in person appointments, try St. Catharines. It has lots of slots. I got mine today.
cheers!
nerd.
Does it mean all the GTA locations are fully booked? or you have to wait for long time to get an appointment?

Last edited:

flagpoleready

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
06-28-2016
Med's Request
03-28-2016
Med's Done....
06-09-2016
Interview........
09-28-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Quick Question:

Do we need to bring Proof of itinerary if we are going for a Walk-in Application at the Scarborough town center location? What if you are driving to the States?

Reactions: kathychang

chs

Sep 14, 2019
Quebec
Experience at Ottawa Service Canada Centre - Passport Services, 885 Meadowlands Drive East- Dec 23 2021

- in person , appointment at 1.30

-Reached on time , document verificaton in 10 mins

- Another 30 mins wait to get the process started and officer started processing app 1 by 1

- 4 Apps in total. Each took 10 mins of manual data entry .

- Total of 1hr and 10 mins and done

For kids photos, no hair bands or hair clips. Due to that I will have to show up again to deliver a new photo.

Office was super nice though ..

Kids passport delivery via Canadapost - Jan 12 2022

Adult passport received- Jan 22 (It was waiting for me at post office )

Note: Passport Canada was super fast with adult application . They printed the passport on Dec 30 2021 apparently Canada Post tried to deliver on Dec 31 , but we never got a message / notice from them . I waited till Jan 22 , then called Passport Canada to know that the passports are waiting for me at post office .And the last day to collect on Jan 22 :) .I was so lucky !!!

Advice - Extra 20 $ in person pickup is not worth .Most of the times, passport will arrive via Canada Post before scheduled pickup . Only thing to remember is , if it is more than 10 business days of submission , certainly call passport Canada to confirm it is printed and not waiting at postoffice for pickup !.

That ends my Canadian immigration Journey .Thanks this forum for the support and advice !
Montreal office walkin - Did an unscheduled walkin the 9th of December, paid to have it picked up on the 23rd and it was apparently printed on the 13th, so it likely would have come out as a wash for me, personally. That's interesting, however! I just didn't want to be dependent on one more variable to get the freakin' thing :D

kathychang

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
ya i was getting after 2 weeks in GTA, hence i choose St. Catharines.
Thank you, may I ask you one more question. what exactly I should include the info on line to request an appointment? Just say I’m travelling within 25 days or I have to include flight information? Did they call
You back within 2 days?

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long did it take to get a callback to schedule an appointment? and were you able to get an appointment right away for the next day?
Also did you have to show proof of flight tickets to be able to apply in person?
I received callback next day. I myself asked for appointment for 2 weeks later date as I had some personal engagement before that.

At Service Canada office, they did not ask me for any proof of flight tickets or travel. They did ask when are you planning to fly (may be check whether I need urgent processing or whatever)