+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Passport in person timeline

mnukkiral

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019

tejaspan

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Anyone know what is the usual time for processing if we have submitted application from regular Service Canada Centre. It says 20 business days but would like to know what is the actual time it is taking currently.

Thank you.

Applied in Cambridge on 29th Nov non urgent in person. Gave mail out date on 29th Dec. Status shows currently in processing.

$Navi$

Star Member
Jan 7, 2022
Anyone know what is the usual time for processing if we have submitted application from regular Service Canada Centre. It says 20 business days but would like to know what is the actual time it is taking currently.

Thank you.

Applied in Cambridge on 29th Nov non urgent in person. Gave mail out date on 29th Dec. Status shows currently in processing.
I applied in person at Windsor location on 27th Nov and my status is in processing too. Someone said you can't rely on an online tracker as it doesn't get updated regularly. So not sure what stage it is.

Reactions: tejaspan

samin

Jan 28, 2010
I applied in person at Scarborough location on the December 5 for renewal and my status is in "we have received your application and we are in processing it" Pick up date given December 19th 5 days have past since submitted but no update about printing any one have any idea?

SoHunny

Apr 25, 2019

Thank you.

I was given 10 business days for pick-up. Kitchener.

Reactions: tejaspan

SoHunny

Apr 25, 2019
I applied in person at Scarborough location on the December 5 for renewal and my status is in "we have received your application and we are in processing it" Pick up date given December 19th 5 days have past since submitted but no update about printing any one have any idea?
Printing will likely happen closer to December 19.

$Navi$

Star Member
Jan 7, 2022
I contacted customer care today and asked for the status of my application, then I came to know that it is at the printing stage. I wonder how long it will take to get printed. If Anyone knows about the processing timeline, can please enlighten me?

samin

Jan 28, 2010
I contacted customer care today and asked for the status of my application, then I came to know that it is at the printing stage. I wonder how long it will take to get printed. If Anyone knows about the processing timeline, can please enlighten me?
2 days from my Daughters' passport status.

Reactions: $Navi$

thepharmaguy

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Hi..I am planning to go to Kitchener ON Passport office today to submit passport applications for myself, my wife and my 8 year old son…Anyone who has applied in the same office; could you please confirm if my wife and 8 year old need to accompany me or can I apply on there behalf?