+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Passport Application

alphazeta56

Nov 27, 2015
Hi,

I will be getting my citizenship soon (with Decision Made done) and subsequently apply for Canadian passport. I submitted my Driving Licencee during my Citizenship application. On all the Immigration Documents (PR card, COPR) my height was recorder as 165 cms. However on my Driving Licence its 168 cms. I submitted same driving licence for my Citizenship application.

Since Passport FORM also requires height to be filled in (But I will NOT have PR card at that time) shall I get my height corrected on the Driving Licence to 165 cm? Because I will be submitting Driving Licence as Identity proof for my Canadian Passport, I am worried that they might create problem. Also, I do not want to write it to 168 cm in passport application, as I have put 165 cm in my Citizenship application.

Or is it good idea to Put the height in inches now (say 66 inches instead of in centimeters and hope CIC will not observe it)?

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You don't have to open up new threads with the same topic is the first thing that you should do.

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You don't have to open up new threads with the same topic is the first thing that you should do.