+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Internship experience for CEC or FSW

eggsterminate

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AmirHNK said:
Thanks for the update! I am hopeful that the officers who will be processing my application give me a pass too!

By the way, what are GCMS, A10 and R12?
GCMS are notes you could request to receive after submitting a PR application. Quite helpful for status and you can proactively submit data if it looks like they are going to reject for any reason.
A10 is an initial verification an R11.2 is a second eligibility verification.

Here's one thread about them: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/got-my-gcms-notes-seniors-please-help-t415251.0.html

eggsterminate

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AmirHNK said:
Thanks for the update! I am hopeful that the officers who will be processing my application give me a pass too!

Hi AmirHNK and anyone else following this thread. I just received my passport request for PR today. So my application has been essentially approved. So no worries. It was exactly as my University's International student advisor mentioned.

eggsterminate

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another update. I landed as an immigrant this weekend. No worries at any point. All the best for your applications.

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
eggsterminate said:
Another update. I landed as an immigrant this weekend. No worries at any point. All the best for your applications.
Congrats and best of luck to you for your new life in Canada !

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
This is a bit of a late update but my work experience was accepted toward FSW by Ontario and I received my nomination in November.

I receved ITA from CIC and currrently gathering documents to submit my eAPR.

The next hurdle is to wait and see if CIC will accept my work experience too ;D

Reactions: luckyx27

luckyx27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017

This is a bit of a late update but my work experience was accepted toward FSW by Ontario and I received my nomination in November.

I receved ITA from CIC and currrently gathering documents to submit my eAPR.

The next hurdle is to wait and see if CIC will accept my work experience too ;D
Dear AmirHNK
I have four years part time work experience which I gained during my studies of MBA in the UK (originally from Pakistan) will this experience be counted for FSWP or not? Please advise.
Thanks and regards