+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Immigration and Unpaid debts in Dubai

Jun 26, 2013
Hi jealous 15 are u still in the process of acquiring PCC? I have a similar case. Immigration emailed us and told us to send the receipts as well as applications just for proof of compliance I am not sure though if these are good enough.

Loner

Oct 6, 2013
Hi guys i have the same problem right now...i left dubai in 2007 and i have a car loan and cc with citibank...i asked my friend to send back the car so i wont have liability anymore...i thought the paper they issued is the clearance but apparently not...now i received an email from collection company saying i need to pay them my liabilities.... my worry now is the police clearance ill be needing for my pr application...you think the bank already filed a case against me since nobody contacted me for a while till now :-( please i need enlightenment coz im already stressed out

jealous 15

Oct 3, 2013
Hi loner,

have u proceed on your application for PR or did you already get a police clearance in Dubai. Please advise.

bambina8681

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/05/2013
AOR Received.
13/08/2013
Med's Request
13/08/2013
Med's Done....
28/08/2013
VISA ISSUED...
22/01/2014
LANDED..........
26/02/2014
updates with ur pcc guys? i have the same case. what did u do? im on d process of submitting my new apps as spousal sponsorship. i am here in Canada and now i found out from a friend that a bank filed case against me. any advise? thanks

Alex20

Oct 26, 2015
Hi guys and please update us with updates , troubleresidentca whats the issue excatly did send them a first letter saying that u re enable to pay back so enable to get the PCC ? jalous 15 and the rest of the friends please tell me about your issues as well may be we can sort things out , feel free as well to send e private meassages . My issue than i cant ge the money to pay my debts back.. :(

JM@2017

Feb 7, 2018
updates with ur pcc guys? i have the same case. what did u do? im on d process of submitting my new apps as spousal sponsorship. i am here in Canada and now i found out from a friend that a bank filed case against me. any advise? thanks
Prove to CIC that you don't have any case rather than your unpaid debt.

Takeme77

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
Hi newbie here..i have d same case. Left from dubai last 2009 and a debt also. Can i just not mention in my application that i traveled to dubai? So that in near future they will not ask pcc from uae? Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi newbie here..i have d same case. Left from dubai last 2009 and a debt also. Can i just not mention in my application that i traveled to dubai? So that in near future they will not ask pcc from uae? Thanks
No - you can't. If you do that, IRCC will discover that you have lived in Dubai during background checks. Your application will then be refused and you will be banned from Canada for five years for misrepresentation (lying in your application).

Takeme77

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
No - you can't. If you do that, IRCC will discover that you have lived in Dubai during background checks. Your application will then be refused and you will be banned from Canada for five years for misrepresentation (lying in your application).
Ok thanks for the info. I will try to contact the bank to negotiate so that in near future i will not be stressed.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Ok thanks for the info. I will try to contact the bank to negotiate so that in near future i will not be stressed.
That's the right decision. Good luck.

jojo220

Feb 17, 2019
Thanks everyone for their input...

This is the way I see it and tell me if I am wrong.....Since this police case is not a criminial offense in Canada they cannot say that I am criminally inadmissiable or deny my PR application on this grounds...Right?

Also, from your postings it seems that if I pay off the debt Xender Discord Omegle then even Dubai Police and CID no longer have a problem with this and I have no criminal record in the UAE as well...

Please let me know if I am wrong in this
you have to triple confirm that the bank notifies and withdraws its claim with local authorities and police. Usually banks get relaxed on doing so.

Sweetjenny

Jul 7, 2019
Hi its me again jenny.. I do run away from my employer home before in UAE county.. I go to deportation to going back to my country.. I got deported.. My question is.. You think this case will epic to me to apply visit visa canada?

martin101

Feb 12, 2020
I also went to singapore to relive my sister from the hospital, they need blood relation to discharge her and they charged me 7000$ bill, THey signed me the paper work and i stayed for just 4 days in singapore and came back to india, I never paid the huge bill, Now i want to apply for canada PR? will there be any issue?

Laura0928

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Hi guys and please update us with updates , troubleresidentca whats the issue excatly did send them a first letter saying that u re enable to pay back so enable to get the PCC ? jalous 15 and the rest of the friends please tell me about your issues as well may be we can sort things out , feel free as well to send e private meassages . My issue than i cant ge the money to pay my debts back.. :(
hello. wondering what's happened on your case? appreciate any update :)