+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Citizenship

canadapr1982

Jul 17, 2017
Good morning Guys, I have few questions regarding applying Canadian Citizenship. I am eligible to apply Canadian Citizenship in December 2023 so in order to apply, what documents I need so that I will start arranging now?

1. Do I need any PCC like Indian/FBI ?? I am on H1B and once in a week commute to Michigan for work. I was in India last year almost 10 weeks and I read somewhere that if you are out like in INDIA during 3 years of PR then you have to apply Indian PCC?? Do I need FBI PCC as well?? Is it correct??

2. What other documents need in order to apply for Canadian citizenship.

Please share your thoughts and really appreciate in advance.

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
Good morning Guys, I have few questions regarding applying Canadian Citizenship. I am eligible to apply Canadian Citizenship in December 2023 so in order to apply, what documents I need so that I will start arranging now?

1. Do I need any PCC like Indian/FBI ?? I am on H1B and once in a week commute to Michigan for work. I was in India last year almost 10 weeks and I read somewhere that if you are out like in INDIA during 3 years of PR then you have to apply Indian PCC?? Do I need FBI PCC as well?? Is it correct??

2. What other documents need in order to apply for Canadian citizenship.

Please share your thoughts and really appreciate in advance.
This detailed post by @rajkamalmohanram is good to get started. In my experience, it was easy than PR application. YMMV.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-for-canadian-citizenship-a-comprehensive-guide.687393/