File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
for Manitoba option , I can operate my business there and get property and all utility bills under my name ,
How would CIC know I am staying in Toronto or Manitoba ?
How do they check ?
Your asking about committing fraud in the application which is a crime. CIC/IRCC has many many ways of finding out. We aren't going to help you commit fraud.

If you go down this path, assume you'll be caught and there will be a finding of misrepresentation. This will result in the application being refused and your brother being banned from Canada for 5 years.

Either physically move to Manitoba or forget this route.

Reactions: carolbb23

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello @rish888 ,
He visit psychiatrist once in 2 months or so , cost of his medication is 2000-4000 Rs that is 50-100 Canadian dollar.No hospitalization or Therapy.

BTW how would CIC examine him for schizophrenia or any disease if he passes medical exam there.

His medical condition is not my concern , only thing is he is unemployed as of now but i can get him some IT project for an year or so and I will send him Job offer from my firm (after as @scylla mentioned with approve LMIA - need to ask lawyer for this in detail)

SO i am looking for his options ,
for Express Entry , he is not eligible as of now , but after an year if he is working and has improved IELTS score.
for Manitoba option , I can operate my business there and get property and all utility bills under my name ,
How would CIC know I am staying in Toronto or Manitoba ?
How do they check ?

I really want to help him

Thanks
As scylla said, you are asking for advice on committing immigration fraud and no one on this forum is going to help you do that.