+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian and Foreign Work Experience **please help**

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hi all,

I will be doing my permanent resident application next year under CEC as I will complete one year of Canadian work experience. I tried to apply only on the basis of my education in Canada and foreign work experience (India), however, my crs score is not reaching up to the cut-off. I wanted to ask that what documents do I require for foreign work experience other than an employment letter? Do I need pay stubs and bank statements both or just pay stubs or just bank statements? Also, do I need for the last six months of employment or the whole duration of employment?

Thank you in advance. Prompt answers appreciated.

Regards,
Shravan

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi all,

I will be doing my permanent resident application next year under CEC as I will complete one year of Canadian work experience. I tried to apply only on the basis of my education in Canada and foreign work experience (India), however, my crs score is not reaching up to the cut-off. I wanted to ask that what documents do I require for foreign work experience other than an employment letter? Do I need pay stubs and bank statements both or just pay stubs or just bank statements? Also, do I need for the last six months of employment or the whole duration of employment?

Thank you in advance. Prompt answers appreciated.

Regards,
Shravan
If your employment letter shows all the details required by IRCC, that’s all you need.