+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Work Permit Visa - New Policies - Rejections??

AiVi

Star Member
Feb 2, 2014
No.Its rejected and the reasons they mentioned are,

1. Your family ties in canada and in your country of residence
2. length of proposed stay in canada
3. Purpose of visit
4. Your personal assets and financial status

1. Your family ties in canada and in your country of residence : What does it mean ?? which kind of proof/explanation they want regarding this ?? ca you please help me out?

2.length of proposed stay in canada: In my case my husband got study permit for 2 years and my SOP i have mentioned the duration of my stay in canada i.e 2 years

3.Purpose of visit : Also, i have mentioned my purpose of visit in SOP that,i would want to apply on the basis of financial and emotional support to my husband.

4.Your personal assets and financial status : I missed to show property assets. i have only shown cash and investments.

What about u ??have u received any response ?

apardhamija

Oct 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC Req: 13-01-2016 Sent:10-02-2016 , SchedA Req & Sent : 11-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
Hello,

I applied for my wife's Spousal Open Work Permit online, rejected first as the application form does not give an option to choose Spousal Open Work Permit and was denied stating that you are not eligible, again applied online and again rejected stating the purpose of visit and your personal assets and financial status. However on the online application there is no space to send my documents I have a post graduate open work permit and working in a skilled category, that qualifies my wife but they refused twice without even asking for my documents.

Would it be advisable to do paper application where we can include all supporting documents. Please please help ! Planning to apply third time. will be very helpful if someone can suggest.

Reddy1212

Oct 17, 2014
Hi ,

I also applied Work Permit Visa on 29th Sept under ICT. AS of now I didn't hear any news. My visa application status is showing as " is being processed".

Any one got visa who applied in September? I heard there any many rejections Sep also. Please reply

Thanks
Sree Reddy

premcvns

Jul 30, 2014
Friends,

I am from India & I applied through representative & got my work permit approved. BUT I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHETHER IT IS VALID WORK PERMIT OR NOT?

Am attaching my work permit approved details shared by my representative. CAN SOMEONE ADVISE HOW CAN I VERIFY IT IS VALID WORK PERMIT OR NOT ??

Moreover they are telling i don't want to show any documents here & i have to show all the documents only at Port of entry.

Now they are telling it will take 45 - 60 days to complete my Medical & Visa approval.

PLEASE ADVICE ME GUYS IF YOU FEEL ANYTHING GOING WRONG IN MY PROCESS !!!

********************************************************************************************
Date:

Ref:UCI:BQP: ************/AMP-***/***V***WP. (* indicates the number & i did not mention here)

Name: my full name mentioned
Passport number: *******

Your work permit for Canada has been approved. This Checklist had been designed to assist you when you submit your documents at the canadian consulate on arrival. There is no medicals required as there would be a medical insurance policy from RBC given to you by your employer upon arrival.

Please submit Cerfitied copies of documents to the canadian consulate. We will return the documents to you after processing the application.Certified copies must be stamped or endorsed as being true copies of te originals by person authorized by law to take statutory declaration.

*Please note if you faill to update your documents before the last date, application will get cancelled by CGC. Also you need to update your UCI Ref number before the last date with all required documents so that CGC can check and verify if all documents provided by you is true to the sole discremination and would provide your with the work permit visa paper work and all relevant documents that was provided by the employer to give across to you while travelling

Important:
It is important that you provide all the relevant information requested above so we can accept and process your application promptly, the processing of your application will be Delayed OR Cancelled if you do not fulfill the above requirements.

Attention:

After updating the UCI number on the upper left hand corner of this letter is your personal identification number. For your protection do not allow any person other than an authorized representative to use this number as it provide access to personal information on your file.

Yours Sincerely,

Demose Adnerson
Consular Officer
Canadian High Commision
Canada

***********************************************************************************************

nav281988

Oct 13, 2014
premcvns said:
Friends,

I am from India & I applied through representative & got my work permit approved. BUT I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHETHER IT IS VALID WORK PERMIT OR NOT?

Am attaching my work permit approved details shared by my representative. CAN SOMEONE ADVISE HOW CAN I VERIFY IT IS VALID WORK PERMIT OR NOT ??

Moreover they are telling i don't want to show any documents here & i have to show all the documents only at Port of entry.

Now they are telling it will take 45 - 60 days to complete my Medical & Visa approval.

********************************************************************************************
Date:

Ref:UCI:BQP: ************/AMP-***/***V***WP. (* indicates the number & i did not mention here)

Your work permit for Canada has been approved. This Checklist had been designed to assist you when you submit your documents at the canadian consulate on arrival. There is no medicals required as there would be a medical insurance policy from RBC given to you by your employer upon arrival.

Please submit Cerfitied copies of documents to the canadian consulate. We will return the documents to you after processing the application.Certified copies must be stamped or endorsed as being true copies of te originals by person authorized by law to take statutory declaration.

*Please note if you faill to update your documents before the last date, application will get cancelled by CGC. Also you need to update your UCI Ref number before the last date with all required documents so that CGC can check and verify if all documents provided by you is true to the sole discremination and would provide your with the work permit visa paper work and all relevant documents that was provided by the employer to give across to you while travelling

Important:
It is important that you provide all the relevant information requested above so we can accept and process your application promptly, the processing of your application will be Delayed OR Cancelled if you do not fulfill the above requirements.

Attention:

After updating the UCI number on the upper left hand corner of this letter is your personal identification number. For your protection do not allow any person other than an authorized representative to use this number as it provide access to personal information on your file.

Yours Sincerely,

Demose Adnerson
Consular Officer
Canadian High Commision
Canada

***********************************************************************************************

When did you applied for Work permit and it was under which category ?

premcvns

Jul 30, 2014
Hi, I Applied on 2nd april & I got my LMO on 17th July then my representative applied for my work permit on the next week itself .He also got my passport as well, then last week he sent me the work permit approval letter which i pasted in this thread FYR. Now, he told me to wait for another 45 -60 days to get my medicals & work visa processing.

JOB NOC: Customer Support representative

Note: It was applied directly not through online

Guys.. I really need your advise... Is there any way i can confirm the above work permit is really a valid one or not ?

If you find anything wrong in this process also. Please let me know.

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It may be a possible fraud. I would recommend you to contact Canadian high commission via email to confirm the authenticity of this letter.

Tarpan

Nov 1, 2014
Hi All

Anyone got approved Work permit under ICT in the month of Oct. Guys pls share the timeline as I have applied on 10th Oct'2014.

lexis

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 15, 2014
Nomination.....
August 30, 2014
AOR Received.
April 17 - XEP & May 7 - EP and UCI
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
May 22, 2015
Med's Done....
May 30, 2015
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
July 22, 2015
hi guys, need an inputs

I am a manitobian nominee ( I got my letter of approval-loa) and i have job offer letter from canada employer, obtained during my exploratory visit. My question is the following:

1. Do I need LMO?
2. if not then what to write/enter in the form IMM1295E since there is a particular box asking a LMO.
3. Proof of funds- how much is the limit?
4. Can we apply work permit and PR at the same time? like i will submit my work permit application in VAC and i will send all docs to CIC for my PR applications.

Thank you for the help

rahul1984

Dec 12, 2014
premcvns said:
Friends,

Date:

Important:

Attention:

Yours Sincerely,

Demose Adnerson
Consular Officer
Canadian High Commision
Canada

Hi All,

Even i got a same letter.. Can you tell me is this letter real or fake???? waiting for your reply?? :(