+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada work permit applied in UAE Abudhabi 2019

May 24, 2020
I'm an avid reader of this forum and I think it's time for me to share. It has been a year since my online WP application was submitted, May 2019 to be exact. I'm a TFW applicant from Kuwait. Processing was directed to the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi. Biometrics is completed and Medical passed already. It's really testing my patience. Hoping to get an update soon so I will know if I have to move on from this or keep on waiting..... Praying for everyone who is waiting patiently for the final decision.

Reactions: AfricanGiant912

Abhishek Mehar

Dec 5, 2019
India
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Vfs dubai
Job Offer........
Yes
I'm an avid reader of this forum and I think it's time for me to share. It has been a year since my online WP application was submitted, May 2019 to be exact. I'm a TFW applicant from Kuwait. Processing was directed to the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi. Biometrics is completed and Medical passed already. It's really testing my patience. Hoping to get an update soon so I will know if I have to move on from this or keep on waiting..... Praying for everyone who is waiting patiently for the final decision.
Wt is ur timeline bro.

May 24, 2020
My timeline: Online Closed WP application was submitted on May 24,2019..... Gave my Biometrics on May 29,2019 and its valid for 10 years... After, 9 months I received the Medical request on Feb 2020...Booked an appointment immediately with accredited panel physicians. The last update I received was on March 2020, I passed the Medical.. What to expect after this?

Malkeet1

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
You will get Passport request soon.
My timeline: Online Closed WP application was submitted on May 24,2019..... Gave my Biometrics on May 29,2019 and its valid for 10 years... After, 9 months I received the Medical request on Feb 2020...Booked an appointment immediately with accredited panel physicians. The last update I received was on March 2020, I passed the Medical.. What to expect after this?

Shilakha

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
United arab of emirates
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, congrats on your application! What time did you exactly receive the mail? I inquired on their webform last Tuesday, March 10, and they replied on Thursday 12 noon saying my my application has been finalized and shall be receiving the decision letter soon.
Did u rcv your decision. And when did you apply for your visa..

Runner318

May 30, 2020
I know that buddy... I applied on 5th October 2019! And at that time it was 32 weeks! So m anyways very close to the finish line... but just wanted to know if anyone else is in the same queue or not... have you also applied for the same??
Is your work permit under a program (AIPP, PNP etc.) or is it purely work permit only? :)

Runner318

May 30, 2020
Hello All, I am new in this thread but I’ve been a silent observer or follower if you will, for months. The highlight of my day since submitting my WP application last July 2019 was to check in here and read posts from fellow applicants. I get excited when someone shares the news of receiving his PPR and feel deeply for those who were refused or have been waiting long past their processing times. I’ve read through from the start of the forum and I can say that each post is a testament of patience, hope, tenacity, positive spirit and faith- inspiring me to hold on amidst the temptation to withdraw several times. On this note, I thought to share my timeline so that others may draw hope and not give up although ‘waiting’ definitely tests one’s patience and sanity:)

WP application with Biometrics: July 28, 2019
Venue: Visa Application Center, Wafi Dubai
** medical was not required; I did not make any follow up, this was facilitated by my agent in Canada**
August 2019 to February 2020: no movement
March 12, 2020: PPR and Biometrics validity letter, both received
Hi Tess, is your work permit under a program (AIPP, PNP, etc.), or is it purely work permit only? :)

Amadore

May 23, 2020
my employer from Canada applied for me through agency as food service supervisor, I signed an offer I believe he has LMIA.
but they only ask me to submit my biometric (passport& fingerprint) in Dubai application center , I haven't received any medical request.
the agency contacted me telling me that the embassy may called for interview. but till now no response, it's been 9 months since I submitted my biometric.
Hi what under what agency did you employer put you in?