India
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Vfs dubai
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi,
I applied work permit on 25th May 2019 from Dubai Vfs after a very very long wait i got an Email from Canadian Embassy on March 2nd 2020 mentioning that they need my updated new passport within 7 working days because my old passport was about to get expired on July 14 2020. After receiving my new passport from Indian Government was sent to the Canadian Embassy on 11th March 2020 also got an confirmation mail of passport received by the Embassy. Unfortunately after that no mails may be due to Covid 19 virus can any one please let me know is there any chance to get my visa, coz waiting from more then a year also need to know will slow processing is going to take palce.

Thank you

mayhemmorgan

Nov 12, 2019
Hi what under what agency did you employer put you in?
I believe is francophone mobility program supported by a job offer from the employer which I've signed and agreed, the immigration service agency which located in Canada advise me few months ago that I may receive a call from embassy (not always they did) to examined my level of French language since I'm originally from Francophone country, however I haven't received any reply or call till this moment.

Rochelle Russia

Aug 27, 2019
My timeline: Online Closed WP application was submitted on May 24,2019..... Gave my Biometrics on May 29,2019 and its valid for 10 years... After, 9 months I received the Medical request on Feb 2020...Booked an appointment immediately with accredited panel physicians. The last update I received was on March 2020, I passed the Medical.. What to expect after this?

Any news from your application maestra?

Done my medical on May 26, 2020 got an update in my status on June 3, 2020 which is medical passed.

May 24, 2020
Any news from your application maestra?

Done my medical on May 26, 2020 got an update in my status on June 3, 2020 which is medical passed.
The last update that I received was March 17. 2020. I passed the medical. No updates till now. We both are on the last step... Hope we receive the final decision. I have been waiting for over a year now. I don't know how much longer do I have to wait.

itzrb

Jan 25, 2020
Very close to the result! Have you had any updates on the file lately? And have you tried raising a webform?
[/QUOTE
Last update was in Feb 2020 about applicatn in background check, which is same since Nov 2019. Sending webforms are about just satisfying ourselves, the replies are not very clear, however lets wait n watch.