+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada work permit applied in UAE Abudhabi 2019

Abd El hafid

Jan 20, 2020
[QUOTE = "mayhemmorgan, message: 8619165, membre: 933177"]
mon employeur du Canada a postulé pour moi via une agence en tant que superviseur des services alimentaires, j'ai signé une offre, je crois qu'il a l'EIMT.
mais ils me demandent seulement de soumettre mes données biométriques (passeport et empreinte digitale) au centre d'application de Dubaï, je n'ai reçu aucune demande médicale.
l'agence m'a contacté pour me dire que l'ambassade pouvait appeler pour un entretien. mais jusqu'à présent aucune réponse, cela fait 9 mois que j'ai soumis ma biométrique.
[/CITATION]
I have e responsable de l'agence m'a informé que peu être j'aurai à passé un entretien téléphonique mais rien ne sait passé j'attends toujours quand je lui ai demandé des nouvelles il m'a dit que le retard est dû à la situation actuelle du monde

Shahzad12345

Dec 5, 2019
I know that buddy... I applied on 5th October 2019! And at that time it was 32 weeks! So m anyways very close to the finish line... but just wanted to know if anyone else is in the same queue or not... have you also applied for the same??
not same
LMIA WORK PERMIT
Applied online SEP 2019
biometric completed September
medical passed September
yet not Any Up date
God Bless you all ....

Shilakha

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
United arab of emirates
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I know that buddy... I applied on 5th October 2019! And at that time it was 32 weeks! So m anyways very close to the finish line... but just wanted to know if anyone else is in the same queue or not... have you also applied for the same??
Me too .. i applied
On 15th oct.. so jus waiting.. what does your online file says??

Vinitjoshi13

Apr 25, 2020
Me too .. i applied
On 15th oct.. so jus waiting.. what does your online file says??
It says reviewing if you meet eligibility requirements and background check... the processing time was 32 weeks which just finished last week... what should I do? Any suggestions?

amsanae

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
It says reviewing if you meet eligibility requirements and background check... the processing time was 32 weeks which just finished last week... what should I do? Any suggestions?
The Processing time for Work Permit from the United Arab Emirates is now 37 weeks as per their official website. (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html). This could be due to the current situation where the working force of the IRCC has been reduced.

Hope for the best!

Vinitjoshi13

Apr 25, 2020
The Processing time for Work Permit from the United Arab Emirates is now 37 weeks as per their official website. (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html). This could be due to the current situation where the working force of the IRCC has been reduced.

Hope for the best!
Understand, but isn’t it supposed to be processed as per the processing time when I applied in past? Suppose if the processing time further goes up, will I have to wait for that many weeks?? My 32 weeks has already finished...

Shilakha

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
United arab of emirates
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Understand, but isn’t it supposed to be processed as per the processing time when I applied in past? Suppose if the processing time further goes up, will I have to wait for that many weeks?? My 32 weeks has already finished...
U can send a webform.. may be they can send the lastest update.. it works sometimes.. for me also its almost 32 weeks now.. hope for the best.. i hope the files are moving..

mayhemmorgan

Nov 12, 2019
Hello All, I am new in this thread but I’ve been a silent observer or follower if you will, for months. The highlight of my day since submitting my WP application last July 2019 was to check in here and read posts from fellow applicants. I get excited when someone shares the news of receiving his PPR and feel deeply for those who were refused or have been waiting long past their processing times. I’ve read through from the start of the forum and I can say that each post is a testament of patience, hope, tenacity, positive spirit and faith- inspiring me to hold on amidst the temptation to withdraw several times. On this note, I thought to share my timeline so that others may draw hope and not give up although ‘waiting’ definitely tests one’s patience and sanity:)

WP application with Biometrics: July 28, 2019
Venue: Visa Application Center, Wafi Dubai
** medical was not required; I did not make any follow up, this was facilitated by my agent in Canada**
August 2019 to February 2020: no movement
March 12, 2020: PPR and Biometrics validity letter, both received
Hi TessBaguioCit my application is similar to yours, my file was also facilitated by agent in Canada , but my WP application with biometrics was submitted n August 15 2019, till now haven't received any response !!