+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada work permit applied in UAE Abudhabi 2019

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hello guys

I have two questions to ask on this forum

1. If I have a legal wife and a kid (marriage and kid birth certificate are available) behind in my country of residence and am applying for work permit, Is it enough to proof valid ties to country of residence?

2. How can I show my work experience letter is valid? Must it be signed and stamped and written on my company letterhead paper.

Thank you

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hello guys

I have two questions to ask on this forum

1. If I have a legal wife and a kid (marriage and kid birth certificate are available) behind in my country of residence and am applying for work permit, Is it enough to proof valid ties to country of residence?

2. How can I show my work experience letter is valid? Must it be signed and stamped and written on my company letterhead paper.

Thank you
Hello,

You are applying for a working visa not a visit visa I guess there will be no home ties involved, only you need to submit any of these like payslips, employment contract or any thing that can prove that you are currently employed and earning salaries. About the certificate of employment it must be with company letterhead, with company sealed or stamp and a signature of your supervisor or whoever the signatory of your COE. All my answers were based on what I submitted to IRCC Abu Dhabi.

Hope it helps. God bless

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hello,

You are applying for a working visa not a visit visa I guess there will be no home ties involved, only you need to submit any of these like payslips, employment contract or any thing that can prove that you are currently employed and earning salaries. About the certificate of employment it must be with company letterhead, with company sealed or stamp and a signature of your supervisor or whoever the signatory of your COE. All my answers were based on what I submitted to IRCC Abu Dhabi.

Hope it helps. God bless

Hello

Thank you for the prompt response. Yes I submitted the documents you mentioned in your response e.g payslips, COE signed and stamped on my company letter head.

I asked the questions because a friend of mine was refused because the visa officer (officer) said he was not satisfied my friend met or satisfy dual intent requirement.

We are actually provincial nominee with work permit support letter from the nominating province.

Regards!

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hello

Thank you for the prompt response. Yes I submitted the documents you mentioned in your response e.g payslips, COE signed and stamped on my company letter head.

I asked the questions because a friend of mine was refused because the visa officer (officer) said he was not satisfied my friend met or satisfy dual intent requirement.

We are actually provincial nominee with work permit support letter from the nominating province.

Regards!
I see, we never knew how the VO officer able to process our documents just to satisfied or to convinced them that all of the documents that we submitted are true. Anyway, hoping for you all the best.... God bless

dubai2019

Aug 16, 2019
@alpha0316 congratulations, you got your visa

Please help me out what I have to do, now 27weeks passed

Biometric on 13 March
Medical not required

My consultant already send follow up email to Abu Dhabi CIC

I applied food service supervisor

What I can do to follow??

Reactions: alpha0316

Laxman123

Aug 23, 2019
@alpha0316 congratulations, you got your visa

Please help me out what I have to do, now 27weeks passed

Biometric on 13 March
Medical not required

My consultant already send follow up email to Abu Dhabi CIC

I applied food service supervisor

What I can do to follow??
I kindly request you to wait few weeks more. Hopefully u will get positive result .

Reactions: dubai2019
Sep 23, 2019
Hello everyone! Newbie here! A silent reader too all of your conversations in forums.A new update for working permit processing time from uae is 30 weeks now. Let's keep on praying for all the desires of our heart.