+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada work permit applied in UAE Abudhabi 2019

Thanvi

Aug 28, 2019
You need to ask your consultant to send you the update on line you will find it
I applied through VFS globel I didnt get any UCI number just received a Bill only that, I need to ask VFS to give me UCI number ?? no Idea what to do ??

Faycal76

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
I applied through VFS globel I didnt get any UCI number just received a Bill only that, I need to ask VFS to give me UCI number ?? no Idea what to do ??
Yes I think you have your application number so it's your right to request your UCI

Queenprincerhod

Jul 31, 2019
I mean you're in 28 weeks I hope it's will coming because before the last update in IRCC was 30 weeks it's mean it's take 30 weeks to finalize 80% of application now it's 24 weeks
Ok thank you..last update into my application..
The officer is currently reviewing The application and documents to determine if the applicant meets The eligibility Requirements for a work permit.

shadwu21

Jul 7, 2019
No if you send them Email they respond you like that

Dear Sir/Madam,

All enquiries must be submitted through the Case Specific Enquiry link (Ctrl+click to follow the link). Please note that we will not respond to any enquiries that are not submitted through the Case Specific Enquiry link.

This will allow your enquiry to be triaged and best placed for review to provide you with a response in a timely manner.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Regards,

Client Experience Team | R.A

IRCC Abu Dhabi

United Arab Emirates
Ah okay my consultant already submit webform 3 weeks ago they said it will take 28 days for them to reply, but there are chances that they will not reply.

Faycal76

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Ah okay my consultant already submit webform 3 weeks ago they said it will take 28 days for them to reply, but there are chances that they will not reply.
---- Original Message to ABDBI (IMMIGRATION) /Message d’origine à ABDBI (IMMIGRATION) -----

The Visa Section has received your email. Due to the large volume of emails, it may take up to 15 business days for our response; do not send repeated enquiries. Please note we will not respond to emails relating to information that is already on our website (www.uae.gc.ca or www.cic.gc.ca), or status of applications within our standard processing times

Faycal76

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
If
---- Original Message to ABDBI (IMMIGRATION) /Message d’origine à ABDBI (IMMIGRATION) -----

The Visa Section has received your email. Due to the large volume of emails, it may take up to 15 business days for our response; do not send repeated enquiries. Please note we will not respond to emails relating to information that is already on our website (www.uae.gc.ca or www.cic.gc.ca), or status of applications within our standard processing times
They didn't reply it's mean your application still in the standard timeline or you need to send again the Web Form the response take 15 working days