thanks a lot for replying
Hello

As per my experience;
1. Biometrics
2. Medical Request
3. Biometrics Validation Letter
4. Finalization of the application
5. Decision letter

For number 5 still waiting for that.... The days is not counting but its the weeks the needs to be counted. Mine it took a lot of weeks before I reached the email replied to queries telling that my application has been finalized and decision letter shall send to my email, but until no letter yet.

patpatia1

Jun 27, 2018
Hello

As per my experience;
1. Biometrics what date
2. Medical Request
3. Biometrics Validation Letter
4. Finalization of the application
5. Decision letter

For number 5 still waiting for that.... The days is not counting but its the weeks the needs to be counted. Mine it took a lot of weeks before I reached the email replied to queries telling that my application has been finalized and decision letter shall send to my email, but until no letter yet.

1. Biometrics what date
2. Medical Request what date
3. Biometrics Validation Letter what date
4. Finalization of the application what date

patpatia1

Jun 27, 2018
@patpatia1 that timeline is for the people who are resident in india, yes in india usually result comes in 20-25days for Work Permit.
As per my experience;
1. Biometrics what date
5. Decision letter what date

thanks for helping many.

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
As per my experience;
1. Biometrics what date
5. Decision letter what date

thanks for helping many.
1. Biometrics - Feb 3 (same date of my application)
2. Medical Request - April 25
3. Biometrics Validation Letter - July 25
4. Finalization of my application - July 28 ( it's an email response from my web form quiries about the status of my paper based application; it states on that email response that my application has been finalized and the decision letter shall send to my registered email soon)

5. Decision Letter - still waiting.

Hope it helps you with my timeline. I submitted my paper based application on February 3 2019 at VFS Muscat. My application is entering the 28th weeks of processing.
Hope it helps.

Raja_4u

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
Hi guys my friend here from Qatar received his passport request yesterday around 3:00 pm in the afternoon he applied February 16, 2019. almost 26 weeks processing. I applied January 29, 2019 and still no updates I think it still depends on the Visa Officer that handling your application.
Hi,

Exactly on 6 Months he received PPR, I submitted my application on 19-Feb-2019 and Bio Done on 24-Feb from Qatar.
Can you tell which Noc your Friend applied ? mine is 7241 electrician but still I did not received any medical request yet.

I dont know my profession need medical or Not , but as per agent no need.

chetan4080

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Hi,

Exactly on 6 Months he received PPR, I submitted my application on 19-Feb-2019 and Bio Done on 24-Feb from Qatar.
Can you tell which Noc your Friend applied ? mine is 7241 electrician but still I did not received any medical request yet.

I dont know my profession need medical or Not , but as per agent no need.
this conversation is on Work Permit so NOC Doesn`t matter. as long as you have approved LMIA or another eligibility for apply Work Permit.
your friend is lucky who got finalization in 6month, i am on 22nd week still no medical request yet.

Raja_4u

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
this conversation is on Work Permit so NOC Doesn`t matter. as long as you have approved LMIA or another eligibility for apply Work Permit.
your friend is lucky who got finalization in 6month, i am on 22nd week still no medical request yet.
Yes Noc matter....Because to give Medical test totally depends on National Occupational Classification, lets suppose you applied for caregiver or medical therapist where your job needs to interact with people then you need to give medical test even you apply from medical exempt countries e.g U.A.E, but in my case if was applying from U.A.E then I am sure I no need medical because my profession is electrician comes under noc 7241. Since I applied from Qatar therefore I am confused either I need to give medical or not.

chetan4080

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Yes Noc matter....Because to give Medical test totally depends on National Occupational Classification, lets suppose you applied for caregiver or medical therapist where your job needs to interact with people then you need to give medical test even you apply from medical exempt countries e.g U.A.E, but in my case if was applying from U.A.E then I am sure I no need medical because my profession is electrician comes under noc 7241. Since I applied from Qatar therefore I am confused either I need to give medical or not.
I might be wrong, but still not satisfied with your comment above. and the reason behind it because my spouse went to Canada as a student from UAE and she had to do Medical even though she is not interacting with people there like a medical nurse or etc... i think depend on your current nationality you`ll be ask for Medical or not. no matter where you`re residing right now.

chetan4080

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
I might be wrong, but still not satisfied with your comment above. and the reason behind it because my spouse went to Canada as a student from UAE and she had to do Medical even though she is not interacting with people there like a medical nurse or etc... i think depend on your current nationality you`ll be ask for Medical or not. no matter where you`re residing right now.
@Raja_4u BTW have you submitted any web form query about the status of your application?

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
Good day sa lahat, tanong ko lang po kung meron ba dito na (NOC 6311 Food Service Supervisor)

hello po mister ko po same NOC, already receive his visa for only 6 weeks,

I have applied last June 17, for SOWP, but still no updates till now, still in Background check.

Hope we will receive soon...

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
1. Biometrics - Feb 3 (same date of my application)
2. Medical Request - April 25
3. Biometrics Validation Letter - July 25
4. Finalization of my application - July 28 ( it's an email response from my web form quiries about the status of my paper based application; it states on that email response that my application has been finalized and the decision letter shall send to my registered email soon)

5. Decision Letter - still waiting.

Hope it helps you with my timeline. I submitted my paper based application on February 3 2019 at VFS Muscat. My application is entering the 28th weeks of processing.
Hope it helps.

maam san po kau nag email ng inquiries niu po?

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
Yes, I think 5 GCC except Kuwait because there's an embassy in kuwaKu as far as I know. I hope before August ends I'll get the result, I sent twice web form inquiries for this month before and after Eid and the 27th weeks of my application has almost done (my computation last time was wrong) haaay! I just don't know what to do... I don't know why Abu Dhabi IRCC is too long!
Even there is embassy in Kuwait still our visa is processed in Abudhabi, its been 9 weeks now my SOWP still waiting...

Reactions: AzilEinreb