+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada work permit applied in UAE Abudhabi 2019

chetan4080

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Hello Chetan,

No not yet I haven't receive any decision letter from them only a reply from my inquiries regarding my application status. IRCC Abu Dhabi just informing me that my application has been finalized and the decision shall be send to my email soon, I received that email reply last July 28 right after I received a correspondent letter biometrics validity last July 25.

Yes, I'm done with my medical last May 5 2019 as per request by the IRCC Abu Dhabi last 25th of April which they sent to me by email.

We are all hoping for the best all we need to do is just wait since they were closed til Tuesday because of Eid holidays.
Thanks for your quick response.. Hope you`ll get it by after Eid once they open. so if i can understand correctly in your case, you got medical request first and later Bio-metrics?

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Thanks for your quick response.. Hope you`ll get it by after Eid once they open. so if i can understand correctly in your case, you got medical request first and later Bio-metrics?
When I submitted my application in VFS Oman last February 3, I already made my Biometrics at the same date. Then April 25 I received an email from IRCC about a medical request, by May 5 I undergo and finished my medical in one of the clinic affiliated in IRCC here in Oman then my medical result was uploaded on the 10th of May (e-medical) it to IRCC website. July 25 I received an email from IRCC a letter about the validity of my biometrics they called it correspondent letter. 28th of July I received an email response to my quiries that my application has been finalized and the decision letter will send soon to my email.

chetan4080

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
When I submitted my application in VFS Oman last February 3, I already made my Biometrics at the same date. Then April 25 I received an email from IRCC about a medical request, by May 5 I undergo and finished my medical in one of the clinic affiliated in IRCC here in Oman then my medical result was uploaded on the 10th of May (e-medical) it to IRCC website. July 25 I received an email from IRCC a letter about the validity of my biometrics they called it correspondent letter. 28th of July I received an email response to my quiries that my application has been finalized and the decision letter will send soon to my email.
Unsure, how Canada Embassy Dealing WP Cases in Gulf, Looking on OMAN processing Time online its just 7 week and i believe you`re already more than 25 weeks.

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Unsure, how Canada Embassy Dealing WP Cases in Gulf, Looking on OMAN processing Time online its just 7 week and i believe you`re already more than 25 weeks.
Unsure of what? I'm on my 26th weeks already (this week) actually Canada embassy in Abu Dhabi are not following on the processing date of every GCC country. They use to follow their own processing time since all the documents from GCC countries are being processed to their office in Abu Dhabi. There's no Canada Embassy here in Oman.

chetan4080

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Unsure of what? I'm on my 26th weeks already (this week) actually Canada embassy in Abu Dhabi are not following on the processing date of every GCC country. They use to follow their own processing time since all the documents from GCC countries are being processed to their office in Abu Dhabi. There's no Canada Embassy here in Oman.
thanks for clarifying , but not sure why they setup 7 weeks Processing time on the cic website. this really misguide to the applicants.

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
thanks for clarifying , but not sure why they setup 7 weeks Processing time on the cic website. this really misguide to the applicants.
Yes that's true it's all misguided especially to an applicant like me good thing that my employer keeps on waiting for me and understood the situation that we are facing in the hands of IRCC Abu Dhabi, until now there processing time which is 30 weeks has not been change still in the same processing weeks maybe because of Eid holidays. Let's just hope and pray that everything will go smoothly after this holidays since they will be open on Wednesday and Thursday.

chetan4080

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Yes that's true it's all misguided especially to an applicant like me good thing that my employer keeps on waiting for me and understood the situation that we are facing in the hands of IRCC Abu Dhabi, until now there processing time which is 30 weeks has not been change still in the same processing weeks maybe because of Eid holidays. Let's just hope and pray that everything will go smoothly after this holidays since they will be open on Wednesday and Thursday.
Hopefully on Wednesday you`ll have a good news.

Reactions: alpha0316

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Sad, i think the who GCC is primary process from Abu Dhabi only.
Yes, I think 5 GCC except Kuwait because there's an embassy in kuwaKu as far as I know. I hope before August ends I'll get the result, I sent twice web form inquiries for this month before and after Eid and the 27th weeks of my application has almost done (my computation last time was wrong) haaay! I just don't know what to do... I don't know why Abu Dhabi IRCC is too long!

AzilEinreb

Apr 27, 2019
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-03-2019
Yes, I think 5 GCC except Kuwait because there's an embassy in kuwaKu as far as I know. I hope before August ends I'll get the result, I sent twice web form inquiries for this month before and after Eid and the 27th weeks of my application has almost done (my computation last time was wrong) haaay! I just don't know what to do... I don't know why Abu Dhabi IRCC is too long!
Visa office of Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain, Pakistan, Yemen, & Afghanistan is in UAE. All applications from these countries are all process in UAE.