+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada work permit applied in UAE Abudhabi 2019

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
nope, only waiting and praying... whats your bio metrics date?
Same date that I submitted my paper based application 3rd of February, and was received a biometric validation letter (correspondence letter) 25th of July. Still waiting for the decision letter.

lcj0412

Jul 23, 2017
Dubai
Same date that I submitted my paper based application 3rd of February, and was received a biometric validation letter (correspondence letter) 25th of July. Still waiting for the decision letter.
Hello. Have you submitted query on their webform after you received your biometric validation letter?

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hello. Have you submitted query on their webform after you received your biometric validation letter?
Yes I did, and there email response to me was my application has been finalized and the decision letter shall send to my registered email soon, but until now I haven't receive any letter from them. I did sent a web form inquiry again twice before and after Eid hoping the reply will come before August ends.

shadwu21

Jul 7, 2019
Hi guys my friend here from Qatar received his passport request yesterday around 3:00 pm in the afternoon he applied February 16, 2019. almost 26 weeks processing. I applied January 29, 2019 and still no updates I think it still depends on the Visa Officer that handling your application.

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi guys my friend here from Qatar received his passport request yesterday around 3:00 pm in the afternoon he applied February 16, 2019. almost 26 weeks processing. I applied January 29, 2019 and still no updates I think it still depends on the Visa Officer that handling your application.
Hello,

I hope I'll be the next one to receive a passport request, claiming it already in the mighty name of Jesus! I submitted mine last February 3 in VFS Oman. Waiting and praying!

shadwu21

Jul 7, 2019
After he received a request for medical, exactly one week he received his PPR.
Hello,

I hope I'll be the next one to receive a passport request, claiming it already in the mighty name of Jesus! I submitted mine last February 3 in VFS Oman. Waiting and praying!

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
After he received a request for medical, exactly one week he received his PPR.
Sometimes it happens like that depends on the VO who is handling of each case, like for mine I had my medical request last 25 of April and the clinic uploaded it on the 10 of May since then I haven't receive any updates from them. Then last July 25 my biometrics validity came from my email, after that an email response informing me that my application has been finalized and decision letter will send to my registered email soon but til now I don't receive any emails from them, I'll be on my 28 weeks tomorrow.

chetan4080

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
i haven`t submitted webform yet, i ask my consultant to do that but no words from him as well yet. i am still in 22nd week and no medical request yet..

patpatia1

Jun 27, 2018
After bio metrics when did you received the request letter for medical examination or when the status changes what would be the imm form number your answer is much awaited or you have submitted the up front medical report

patpatia1

Jun 27, 2018
Hello sunshine,

I guess you will not have a medical because during the time you submitted your application to canada you are leaving in UAE that's why the CIC Abu Dhabi is not giving you any medical request, not unless you gave them an update to your current location which is Singapore.

Even me I'm still waiting for the decision letter from them because they sent me an email that my application has been finalized already but until now I haven't receive any instructions from them since there last email to me (July 25).

Let's hope and pray still that everything will be fine in God's will....... by the way according to the Recent tweet of Canada Abu Dhabi this morning, the Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi and the General Consulate General of Canada in Dubai will be closed Sunday August 11 to Tuesday August 13 for Eid Al Adha, then both will reopen on Wednesday August 14. Hope this information helps us!

Eid Mubarak everyone!
HI there
will you please share the actual timeline for the processing of work permit in general because for India its 7 weeks but as i am reading the true stories they are extremely different from what they say.

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
HI there
will you please share the actual timeline for the processing of work permit in general because for India its 7 weeks but as i am reading the true stories they are extremely different from what they say.
Hello,

In reality the processing week in Abu Dhabi as of now is 30 weeks and as far as I know it haven't change yet.

chetan4080

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
HI there
@patpatia1 that timeline is for the people who are resident in india, yes in india usually result comes in 20-25days for Work Permit.