+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada work permit applied in UAE Abudhabi 2019

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
The processing time in UAE has gone way longer to 30 weeks. :(
I really hope this changes and all those waiting for approval will get good results faster. Pls keep us posted those who applied beginning of the year.

Jan10 applicant here and no update yet. 30 weeks this week already. No medical request yet. I do not know whats going on.

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Jan10 applicant here and no update yet. 30 weeks this week already. No medical request yet. I do not know whats going on.
Hello sunshine,

I guess you will not have a medical because during the time you submitted your application to canada you are leaving in UAE that's why the CIC Abu Dhabi is not giving you any medical request, not unless you gave them an update to your current location which is Singapore.

Even me I'm still waiting for the decision letter from them because they sent me an email that my application has been finalized already but until now I haven't receive any instructions from them since there last email to me (July 25).

Let's hope and pray still that everything will be fine in God's will....... by the way according to the Recent tweet of Canada Abu Dhabi this morning, the Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi and the General Consulate General of Canada in Dubai will be closed Sunday August 11 to Tuesday August 13 for Eid Al Adha, then both will reopen on Wednesday August 14. Hope this information helps us!

Eid Mubarak everyone!

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
Hello sunshine,

I guess you will not have a medical because during the time you submitted your application to canada you are leaving in UAE that's why the CIC Abu Dhabi is not giving you any medical request, not unless you gave them an update to your current location which is Singapore.

Even me I'm still waiting for the decision letter from them because they sent me an email that my application has been finalized already but until now I haven't receive any instructions from them since there last email to me (July 25).

Let's hope and pray still that everything will be fine in God's will....... by the way according to the Recent tweet of Canada Abu Dhabi this morning, the Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi and the General Consulate General of Canada in Dubai will be closed Sunday August 11 to Tuesday August 13 for Eid Al Adha, then both will reopen on Wednesday August 14. Hope this information helps us!

Eid Mubarak everyone!
thanks alpha, I hope and pray that everything is fine. I think even though I'm here in SG, IRCC should still send me Medical request as I will be working as a caregiver, and here in SG, I can do medical. Yes, I have informed IRCC that I am here. Goodluck on yours, you will get your update pretty soon. I am just wondering why mine is taking so long, 30 weeks this week and the processing is 30 weeks. frustrating but I have to wait. I just hope this is not a refusal because I waited for so long already :(

Reactions: alpha0316

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
thanks alpha, I hope and pray that everything is fine. I think even though I'm here in SG, IRCC should still send me Medical request as I will be working as a caregiver, and here in SG, I can do medical. Yes, I have informed IRCC that I am here. Goodluck on yours, you will get your update pretty soon. I am just wondering why mine is taking so long, 30 weeks this week and the processing is 30 weeks. frustrating but I have to wait. I just hope this is not a refusal because I waited for so long already :(
Don't worry sunshine everything will be fine. It will just take time but everything will be fine remember at the end of the rainbow there's always a pot of gold! For God everything is possible!

Nuki_0115

Feb 10, 2017
i really hope you get good news soon. 30 weeks is way to long for processing. When I went to VFS Dubai, the staff told me even I am applying for SOWP, it will still take around 19 wks (same like normal work permit). I do not know too what happened why we all got delayed. I am only guessing due to biometrics implemented for Asia/Asia Pacific applicants starting 2019.

Pawank75

Jul 31, 2019
ny consultant send enquire on 4 July.
So I recieved the response of my enquire yesterday. saying that ⤵⤵⤵⤵

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your E-mail.

Your application is in queue for review by an officer.

Please note that the volume of applications received and the complexity of individual applications can cause processing times to be longer in some cases. This is often due to circumstances beyond our control. We appreciate your patience and we will contact you once processing has been finalized.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Regards,
Client Experience Team | R.A
IRCC Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates
Did you get any updates????

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
i really hope you get good news soon. 30 weeks is way to long for processing. When I went to VFS Dubai, the staff told me even I am applying for SOWP, it will still take around 19 wks (same like normal work permit). I do not know too what happened why we all got delayed. I am only guessing due to biometrics implemented for Asia/Asia Pacific applicants starting 2019.
yes, it is really frustrating, but I have to wait for a little bit more. 30 weeks is really long, I hope this is not a refusal :(

chetan4080

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Hi alpha0316 ,
have you received the request for submit your passport, and when was your Medical done?
add me in waiting list as well, applied on 12th March 2019 but since then just waiting and pray to god.

seriously UAE is country which is fully equipped with technology still CA Officials are taking tooo long to process applications from here. never through it gonna take this long else..

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi alpha0316 ,
have you received the request for submit your passport, and when was your Medical done?
add me in waiting list as well, applied on 12th March 2019 but since then just waiting and pray to god.

seriously UAE is country which is fully equipped with technology still CA Officials are taking tooo long to process applications from here. never through it gonna take this long else..
Hello Chetan,

No not yet I haven't receive any decision letter from them only a reply from my inquiries regarding my application status. IRCC Abu Dhabi just informing me that my application has been finalized and the decision shall be send to my email soon, I received that email reply last July 28 right after I received a correspondent letter biometrics validity last July 25.

Yes, I'm done with my medical last May 5 2019 as per request by the IRCC Abu Dhabi last 25th of April which they sent to me by email.

We are all hoping for the best all we need to do is just wait since they were closed til Tuesday because of Eid holidays.