+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada work permit applied in UAE Abudhabi 2019

shadwu21

Jul 7, 2019
I'm also hoping that PPR will be next, because I'm done everything.... Medical was done since 10th of May (this is the date the clinic uploaded my medical result) since then no updates especially for the month of June, only now July they updated me by replying on my quires regarding the status of my application, I submitted my web form on the 1st of July and they replied to me 10th of July (telling to me that my application is in queue for review of the visa officer) then on the 25th of July which is last Thursday, I received that Bio metrics validity letter from IRCC.... I hope and pray that I will be receiving my PPR within this week.... because Ill be in my 25th weeks this coming Sunday, and also I'm just depending on updates that they are sending to me thru emails because many times I tried to link my paper thru online but unfortunately I can't.

Let's hope and pray that everything will be fine... In God's will
is your medical upfront or CIC send you medical request letter?

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
is your medical upfront or CIC send you medical request letter?
CIC requested me to have my medical. I received an email from them last 25th of April together with a form (includes the UCI and the application number) which I gave to the clinic before I did my medical test. I completed my medical on the 5th of May then the clinic uploaded the e-medical with the medical result on the 10th of May 2019. after that I haven't heard anything from them even I sent a web form they didn't reply... only this July as I stated above they gave me an updates and received the bio metrics validity letter.

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Yes. is your medical exam already updated on your account?
Unfortunately I can't link my paper based application thru online how many times I tried but I can't. So I don't know if my medical result was updated on my account because I can't see it as I have said earlier, I'm just depending on any updates from IRCC emails to me.

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hello,

I just received an email this morning it says:

Dear Applicant,

This is in response to your email enquiry.

Your application has been finalized. You shall receive your decision letter via your Email account registered on your application soon.
We trust that this information will be of assistance

Regards,

Client Experience Team | R.A
IRCC Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates

I really don't know what to think right now, I don't know what will be the outcome of there decision after 5 months of waiting (25 weeks this week to be exact) I hope that the decision letter will include PPR or any approval.....I'm really nervous and worried as well! Please include me in your prayers guys!

Reactions: jaseenaliottawa

shadwu21

Jul 7, 2019
Hello,

Dear Applicant,

Your application has been finalized. You shall receive your decision letter via your Email account registered on your application soon.

Regards,

IRCC Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates

I really don't know what to think right now, I don't know what will be the outcome of there decision after 5 months of waiting (25 weeks this week to be exact) I hope that the decision letter will include PPR or any approval.....I'm really nervous and worried as well! Please include me in your prayers guys!
Congratulations in advance. if your application is refused they already send the refusal letter long time ago. i think this one is positive. Good luck

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Congratulations in advance. if your application is refused they already send the refusal letter long time ago. i think this one is positive. Good luck
I really hope, your comments lifted me up. I was so down awhile ago I don't know what to think I feel like I'm on the air floating, that message scared me a lot I don't know if I'm hopeless or what... I'm really feel nervous nobody knows what will be the decision; approved or refused...

Raja_4u

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
Hello,

Dear Applicant,

Regards,

IRCC Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates

Dear alpha0316,

This is a kind of positive signal to you, just wait you will get visa approval our prays are with you.
This bring also a positive signal for all of us, because they are now at least start giving decision after a Iong period.

Mine application was submitted on 19-feb-2019, lets see.. and pray for us as well.:)

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Dear alpha0316,

This is a kind of positive signal to you, just wait you will get visa approval our prays are with you.
This bring also a positive signal for all of us, because they are now at least start giving decision after a Iong period.

Mine application was submitted on 19-feb-2019, lets see.. and pray for us as well.:)
Thank you Raja,mine was submitted on the 3rd of February 2019, few days ahead of you. Whatever decision letter I may receive tomorrow or in the following days I will keep you updated guys!

Yah03

Jul 14, 2019
Dubai UAE
Hello Guys,

I just want to know your opinion.

I applied WP online last Feb. 19 2019 but we did not include the NBI/Police clearance during the submission of my application. (I am currently here in UAE)

Now, my question is it okay or possible to submit the NBI/Police without request from Immigration? or better to wait the request before submitting the documents? I am just worried because my documents is incomplete.

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hello Guys,

I just want to know your opinion.

I applied WP online last Feb. 19 2019 but we did not include the NBI/Police clearance during the submission of my application. (I am currently here in UAE)

Now, my question is it okay or possible to submit the NBI/Police without request from Immigration? or better to wait the request before submitting the documents? I am just worried because my documents is incomplete.
I guess better for you to start to get your NBI and police clearance there in UAE because it takes time especially the NBI clearance, no need to wait for the CIC to ask you to get those things because it's mandatory to submit the background check since you submitted your application I think you can upload it to your MyCIC account.

Hope it can helps

Senthil008

Jul 28, 2019
Hi guys, I had applied for work permit from abudhabi and my submission date on may 15 , bio given on 23rd may. Is there anyone submitted on same time like me?

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
Hi guys, I had applied for work permit from abudhabi and my submission date on may 15 , bio given on 23rd may. Is there anyone submitted on same time like me?
Yes. There are so many have been waiting since January 2019. But I am not sure how many are they fall in your day. By the way welcome to our waiting list.

Reactions: Senthil008