+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada work permit applied in UAE Abudhabi 2019

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
I check the processing time again awhile ago in Abu Dhabi and it changed from 19 weeks which was last week to 21 weeks processing time. I sent an inquiry to the wen form but I don't receive any reply from them. ☹
yes, it changed from 19 to 21 weeks, but still, mine is way past the processing as my app is 26 weeks.

Raja_4u

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
I check the processing time again awhile ago in Abu Dhabi and it changed from 19 weeks which was last week to 21 weeks processing time. I sent an inquiry to the wen form but I don't receive any reply from them. ☹

Hi,

yes its changed, but from Qatar remains the same 23 weeks , I applied from Qatar in 19 Feb 2019, i am at 21 weeks still no any update :(.

Hope for the best...!

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi,

yes its changed, but from Qatar remains the same 23 weeks , I applied from Qatar in 19 Feb 2019, i am at 21 weeks still no any update :(.

Hope for the best...!
I applied in Oman on the 3rd of February thru VFS Muscat and the processing time here in Oman was 14 weeks, but since our paper was submitted to Canada office in Abu Dhabi we will follow there processing time which always changing every week, last week it was 19 weeks processing time now it turns out to 21 weeks.

Raja_4u

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
I applied in Oman on the 3rd of February thru VFS Muscat and the processing time here in Oman was 14 weeks, but since our paper was submitted to Canada office in Abu Dhabi we will follow there processing time which always changing every week, last week it was 19 weeks processing time now it turns out to 21 weeks.

Canada visa Embassy in UAE is taking care of many countries for Visas eg oman, qatar, kuwait etc but these countries have their own processing time mention in cic website , however visa will be process in UAE , but we need to follow their timeline as well as paper application takes time to dispatch material e.g from Qatar to UAE direct flight is not open now a days, therefore this is time taken process.

Raja_4u

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
if we follow only UAE timeline in all cases then what is the purpose of mentioning separate time for oman, qatar, kuwait ?

Reactions: Nuki_0115

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
if we follow only UAE timeline in all cases then what is the purpose of mentioning separate time for oman, qatar, kuwait ?
My processing time in Oman is 14 weeks within that span of time I don't receive any updates from them. Since I'm already on my 21 weeks to be exact, I sent an inquiries using there web form, this is there reply to the email that I sent "Please note we will not respond to emails relating to information that is already on our website (www.uae.gc.ca or www.cic.gc.ca), or status of applications within our standard processing times". Which means we will follow there own standard processing time, not the processing time of the country to where I or we submitted my or our paper documents. This is how I understand the situation of the UAE processing time.

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
All we need to do I to wait for any updates, you know If I'm just a resident of UAE maybe I'm already there in Canada office for a series of inquiries personally but unfortunately I'm far.... all I need to do is to wait and update my employer often.:) Just hope and pray that before this month of July ends we will be receiving a positive result from them, Inshallah!

Raja_4u

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
All we need to do I to wait for any updates, you know If I'm just a resident of UAE maybe I'm already there in Canada office for a series of inquiries personally but unfortunately I'm far.... all I need to do is to wait and update my employer often.:) Just hope and pray that before this month of July ends we will be receiving a positive result from them, Inshallah!
Yeh hopefully in July we will get positive result, Inshallah

Yah03

Jul 14, 2019
Dubai UAE
Hello everyone

I applied for canada work permit in Abudhabi online on 24 Feb 2019 and Biometrics on 27 Feb 2019. Still waiting for Decision.
Is there any one who applied as same ?
Or any one got Decision?

Hi,I applied for TWP in Abudhabi through online on 19 Feb 2019 and Biometrics submitted on 4th march 2019. is there any update in your application right now?

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi, for Greenhouse labourer medical is required also? any idea? I applied here in Abudhabi UAE
You need to have a medical exam if you’re planning to:

• visit for more than 6 months
  • work in healthcare or with children or
  • apply for permanent residence
It’s important for the public health of Canadians, and helps prevent the spread of diseases.

If you’re visiting for less than 6 months, you don’t need one. You can search a lot of information about the medical test in CIC website