AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Those who are losing hope with Canada but have a score of 400 or higher in EE, try deleting and re-creating your EE profile. If Ontario's cap is not filled, there is a very good chance that they will send you a PT notification of interest thru your EE profile. This is the single best way to bump your score upto 1000 and receive ITA with certainty! It costs you nothing to delete and recreate your EE profile. And if Ontario nominates you, the path to PR becomes much much more achievable. All the best!

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anyone knows the processing time for Australia 189 subclass? including skill assessment, skill select & application what is the appx time frame?

candream189

Jul 27, 2015
it depends on your location, points, and set of doc you suppose to submit.....in my case roughly 5-6 months, if would had medical & pcc in time, then probably 3-4 months....

faridshariff said:
anyone knows the processing time for Australia 189 subclass? including skill assessment, skill select & application what is the appx time frame?

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
candream189 said:
it depends on your location, points, and set of doc you suppose to submit.....in my case roughly 5-6 months, if would had medical & pcc in time, then probably 3-4 months....
Thanks a lot mate..currently I am preparing documents for Skills assessment..I want to claim 5 points for work experience..do I need to get a Relevant Employment assessment? of the CDR is sufficient?

wisak

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faridshariff said:
Thanks a lot mate..currently I am preparing documents for Skills assessment..I want to claim 5 points for work experience..do I need to get a Relevant Employment assessment? of the CDR is sufficient?
Yes you do need to get relevant employment assessment to claim that point.

I have been invited to apply for Australia 189 Subclass but I am also in the EE pool with an PT interest from OINP, waiting to get a nomination from Ontario. I have 60 days to accept the invitation from Australia or forfeit the slot and I hear it currently takes over 100days to AOR from OINP and about another 90days to get a nomination. I really don't know what to do at the stage. I feel I shouldn't loose Australia that I already have an ITA because of Canada that is still not very certain at this stage. I have included 1,500CAD application fee for OINP and the visa fees for Australia is about 7,500AUD. Trust me, I have spent all of money to get to these stages in both process. I fear that I may get Canada after paying the 7,500AUD fee to Australia; even though I would normally prefer Canada, I am still not sure at this stage how the whole process would go. Does anyone have any advise?