29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Currently ECAS shows in process since 26 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th September Completed / Received 7th October.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012....returned Nov 2012
dude I am talking about the quality which got in...and after immigration rules change this crowd disappered...its not abt Indians..its abt the villages they come from...and have difficulty to integrate major prob faced by western countries.

FYI , except Pakistan, North Korea & one more country somewhere in the North Atlantic Ocean, Indians or people of Indian origin are residing in all other 170 odd countries existing in the this World.

That just goes to show how dynamic, adaptive & resourceful Indians are, running economies of the entire World.
It's easy to point fingers, but very difficult to appreciate.....
[/quote]

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
FYI some Indians also living in Pakistan............. :)
They are Hindus not Indians... ;)
It's official I am not making it up...!

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mperei02 said:
dude I am talking about the quality which got in...and after immigration rules change this crowd disappered...its not abt Indians..its abt the villages they come from...and have difficulty to integrate major prob faced by western countries.
I know all that, it's just my request not to criticize a certain race/country in an open forum when people from all over the world read this. Some people just get cheap thrills listening to all this when your own people make fun of you.
That's all.....

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
yukon said:
FYI , except Pakistan, North Korea & one more country somewhere in the North Atlantic Ocean, Indians or people of Indian origin are residing in all other 170 odd countries existing in the this World.

That just goes to show how dynamic, adaptive & resourceful Indians are, running economies of the entire World.
agreed buddy....

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mperei02 said:

FYI , except Pakistan, North Korea & one more country somewhere in the North Atlantic Ocean, Indians or people of Indian origin are residing in all other 170 odd countries existing in the this World.That just goes to show how dynamic, adaptive & resourceful Indians are, running economies of the entire World.
Please update buddy, outof 183 countries , Indians are staying in 180 Countries (except Bhutan , Pakistan and N.Korea only)

here is the press realease of TimesofIndia note:
From Burkina Faso to Djibouti, Indians are everywhere
Kartikeya,TNN,Oct 9, 2009, 01.55am ISTMUMBAI: This may well be the ultimate ode to the globetrotting Indian who, for centuries, has been criss-crossing the world in search of opportunity and adventure — Indian citizens are today permanent residents of all but three countries in the world.

The ministry of overseas Indian affairs has registered the presence of Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) in 180 of 183 countries of the world. The numbers may vary from just two in Lebanon to almost a million in the United States of America but the fact is that Indians call the whole world their home. It is only in North Korea, Pakistan and Bhutan that not a single NRI is to be found.http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2009-10-09/india/28075075_1_overseas-indian-affairs-nris-indian-citizens

Even In my Gujarati Language News Paper same discription I read.

OMM

asdf111

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
omm said:
Please update buddy, outof 183 countries , Indians are staying in 180 Countries (except Bhutan , Pakistan and N.Korea only)

here is the press realease of TimesofIndia note:
From Burkina Faso to Djibouti, Indians are everywhere
Kartikeya,TNN,Oct 9, 2009, 01.55am ISTMUMBAI: This may well be the ultimate ode to the globetrotting Indian who, for centuries, has been criss-crossing the world in search of opportunity and adventure — Indian citizens are today permanent residents of all but three countries in the world.

The ministry of overseas Indian affairs has registered the presence of Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) in 180 of 183 countries of the world. The numbers may vary from just two in Lebanon to almost a million in the United States of America but the fact is that Indians call the whole world their home. It is only in North Korea, Pakistan and Bhutan that not a single NRI is to be found.http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2009-10-09/india/28075075_1_overseas-indian-affairs-nris-indian-citizens

Even In my Gujarati Language News Paper same discription I read.

OMM
Whats the big deal then if they living. Many citizens of countries are living every where.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asdf111 said:
Whats the big deal then if they living. Many citizens of countries are living every where.
Thats the proud of Nation. No more discussion, I just correct the wrong info of OP.

OMM

S

shibuya

Sardars but treated poorly and mercilessly beaten and kidnapped for ranson. Though they have a Pak passport.

anumatri

Dec 9, 2009
Visa Office......
buffualo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-10-2010
Med's Request
waiting ...............
For IT/Software Job which one is good ? AUS/NZ OR Canada

zulkfal

Sep 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/10/2009
Doc's Request.
15/12/2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06/05/2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Doc's
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/05/2011 (Dated: 24/04/2011)
Med's Done....
09/05/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08/07/2011
VISA ISSUED...
25/07/2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
Well Australia has much quick processing time, Job opportunities is are similar for IT professional in both countries. Canada's plus point is US market.

plaridel

Oct 27, 2012
Hi all. I agree with many of the things posted. We've lived in Australia for 10 years and have been good
tax paying professional citizens. Can you imagine our despair when my wife was sprayed on the face with a fire extinguisher
while waiting for a bus. She could have gone blind considering some of it went to her eyes. Worse, when we reported the
matter to the police, the police called the ambulance which just measured her BP, and all. Being a registered nurse, I could
have assessed that. My wife was in the ambulance van for hours while I waited under the searing sun. When I learned it was
a fire extinguisher, I suggested to the ambulance officer if she could have a shower; hence, can we go? In the end, we were billed
$500 for the ambulance without the culprits being caught. Hence, we're looking for a new and more welcoming country. Do you think these
things happen in Canada - e.g., being sprayed by a fire extinguisher/chemical? and do you think they are more hospitable UP THERE?

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
plaridel said:
Hi all. I agree with many of the things posted. We've lived in Australia for 10 years and have been good
tax paying professional citizens. Can you imagine our despair when my wife was sprayed on the face with a fire extinguisher
while waiting for a bus. She could have gone blind considering some of it went to her eyes. Worse, when we reported the
matter to the police, the police called the ambulance which just measured her BP, and all. Being a registered nurse, I could
have assessed that. My wife was in the ambulance van for hours while I waited under the searing sun. When I learned it was
a fire extinguisher, I suggested to the ambulance officer if she could have a shower; hence, can we go? In the end, we were billed
$500 for the ambulance without the culprits being caught. Hence, we're looking for a new and more welcoming country. Do you think these
things happen in Canada - e.g., being sprayed by a fire extinguisher/chemical? and do you think they are more hospitable UP THERE?
Bro does this incident come in any news too ? If any then Please add link of that too plz.

Also if you read Indian news you find that daily dozens of women got raped and killed in India, also hundreds of people died of bomb explosion in Pakistan etc.

So do you think those country are worst to live ?

Still as per weather and standard of life Australia is in top if compare to US, Ca, UK and Nz.

But getting Au passport is not easy for everyone , Ca is easy place to migrate . It's very friendly and welcoming country and much better they any Asian country. Only Ca Drawback is extreme cold weather which really counts if you don't have Car. Though millions of people live and everyone get adopted to it with time.

At last I do recommend Canada to everyone. But if you got Choice between UK , Ca, Au, US citizenship then it will be tough decision as every country has its own ups and downs no no way we can rank any country second in half of things . It's like you get 4 different goats - red, white, black and brown and then when you cut and eat them you can't say whose meat is more tasty if cook in same way.

Jul 21, 2011
plaridel said:
absolute non sense and rubbish...cut your crap....do you think any body would beleive you..what an idiot..huh..

why reviving old thread of 2011?? just to name and shame australia??

plaridel

Oct 27, 2012
Hey dude it's the truth. As I said, we are looking for a new country and I just typed in canada versus australia for immigration and it came
up with this website. As for news, we're not interested - we are middle class, quiet professionals. We are just disillusioned about the whole
thing - in our native Egypt there are CCTVs, here my wife already mentioned the streets the car went. . .And thank goodness, my wife did not
get knifed or tasered. . . so no need for news I think. I'm just sharing what we had experienced and how come now? - coz it only happened a month ago.
I have family in the States and we have schoolmates both in the USA and Canada and we have never been told something like this happened to
them. Anyway, we haven't told them coz of the shame - to be treated like a domestic helper when my wife is a doctor - to be sprayed as if you're a
dog - we haven't even done it either to a domestic helper or a dog. We are quiet middle class professionals and hope we stay that way. But I'm sure you get what I mean - hope it does not happen to you when you immigrate to the US or wherever.

Anyway, as I said, I just shared what we experienced and then you guys can make up your minds which is better. As for us, I just wanna know - how long
does it take for the Canadian embassy to decide???