+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada visa rejected please help me

Keytruhbee

Dec 2, 2018
Yes, go ahead.
I am from the bahamas i applied for st thomas flight centre i got my acceptance letter and submitted my application on nov 15 today i got refusal on

am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.

Keytruhbee

Dec 2, 2018
I applied for a study permit along with my spouse work permit and both got refused.. i want to know if its possiblt to reapply for my study permit alone by a college instead of flight school

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
I applied for a study permit along with my spouse work permit and both got refused.. i want to know if its possiblt to reapply for my study permit alone by a college instead of flight school
You can apply for a college and pay 1 year fees in advance if you can and you need to show proof of funds,from where your money come from. So they can convince that you will not suffer in canada and along with spouse, funds needed are little more than single applicant.so keep that in mind too. You can add property valuation report, ca report and if you fill income tax, then ITRs and also if you have job. A job letter from your employer, salary slips, if salary in bank account, bank statement. The more financial docs you provide, the better.if someone can be your sponsor, their spnsorship letter. Also make a strong sop stating that your intentions are genuine and you will leave canada for family, job, property etc.Hire a reputed agent in your country who have a good experience.All the best.

Keytruhbee

Dec 2, 2018
You can apply for a college and pay 1 year fees in advance if you can and you need to show proof of funds,from where your money come from. So they can convince that you will not suffer in canada and along with spouse, funds needed are little more than single applicant.so keep that in mind too. You can add property valuation report, ca report and if you fill income tax, then ITRs and also if you have job. A job letter from your employer, salary slips, if salary in bank account, bank statement. The more financial docs you provide, the better.if someone can be your sponsor, their spnsorship letter. Also make a strong sop stating that your intentions are genuine and you will leave canada for family, job, property etc.Hire a reputed agent in your country who have a good experience.All the best.
Thank you so much..will it b ok if i reapply for study permit alone without the spouse work permit?

Faisal44

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
Yes, you can do that
Okay bro. Also what do you suggest me to do when I re apply? I'll write a strong sop answering to all the questions of the refusal.. and attach ca report as I didn't attach it last time..also in the sop I will mention that the uni is accepting me as a pcb student to study business.