+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada visa rejected please help me

ismailel

Star Member
Dec 29, 2018
Agadir, Morocco
Dear Faisal,

One thing I can tell you here is that you have a conditional acceptance, whereas the study permit requires an unconditional one.

I have a case similar to yours, I applied to NIC for a software development program of 2 years, but I managed to get low IELTS score (R-5.5, W-5.5, L-6.0, S-7.5), now they'll probably send me an offer after Xmas break (after Jan 3).

- So is it that you get a conditional acceptance because of the low IELTS band (5.5)? Is this what happened to you?
- Also could you tell me how much money did you pay for 1 year to get your acceptance letter?

Their refund policy states that you can only get a refund when you are denied for a study permit, so I just thought you and everyone else should know. You must submit a refund request within 90 days of the date the visa denial letter is issued.

Thanks

Faisal44

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
Dear Faisal,

One thing I can tell you here is that you have a conditional acceptance, whereas the study permit requires an unconditional one.

I have a case similar to yours, I applied to NIC for a software development program of 2 years, but I managed to get low IELTS score (R-5.5, W-5.5, L-6.0, S-7.5), now they'll probably send me an offer after Xmas break (after Jan 3).

- So is it that you get a conditional acceptance because of the low IELTS band (5.5)? Is this what happened to you?
- Also could you tell me how much money did you pay for 1 year to get your acceptance letter?

Their refund policy states that you can only get a refund when you are denied for a study permit, so I just thought you and everyone else should know. You must submit a refund request within 90 days of the date the visa denial letter is issued.

Thanks
Hello,

Actually I have applied for bachelor of business administration to NIC.
I do not have maths in 12 and I have ielts L-7.0,S-5.5,W-5.5,R-6.5 overall 6.
So first I got conditional offer letter of bba as I don't have maths and I have 5.5 in writing band.
After paying fee they said me to write accuplacer test to waive of maths requirement but after getting result then emailed me saying that u didn't qualify for the exam. You have to study writing course and maths 11th and 12th which you can't study in bba as it requires maths. So you have been placed in associate of arts degree to upgrade maths and English. So for associate of arts 2 year degree I got full acceptance and letter of acceptance for that but no where it is mentioned that I am upgrading my English and maths. They said after upgrading you can change to bba. So I said yes and applied for visa stating the same in sop. But the visa officer thinks I am going for associate degree and I got 2 times rejection.
I have paid 7.5lakhs inr for first year tuition fee