+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

canada trv visa

nittinkumar

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
hello pls help, i am from canada on valid work permit and applied for pr,i m married my husband is permanent resident of canada,i invited to my mother for trv visa canada for the reason of i am preganant and as per doctor my delivery date is april 2016.what are the chances for my mother visa,her visa refused in 2012 already for trv, and what doc's are required for a visa in india.she dont have any bank acc in india.my father expired. and my mother she's dependant on my brother,he's business man running own business in india he's single.pls reply asap thnx

johnlee9210

May 13, 2009
Apply online at cic.gc.ca. You need to follow the steps and provide what is required.
There is no shortcut to this so you need to make time filling up form and preparing the proper documentation.
Find a way on how she can show that she has funds.
On our case, I sent my mother money and she opened a bank account.

nittinkumar

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
thnx for reply,what's the sucess rate online visa. if i opened a account so they can see we opened a latest account.accutaly we'l plan to apply after 10 days,last week our visa refused the reason is same travel history,funds.
pls reply urgnt

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes - they will know your mother was refused in 2012. You will also have to declare this previous refusal in her new application.

nittinkumar

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
last week also refused,my mother dependant on my brother and my brother submitted own all documents like bank statements,ca report house valuation report on my father's name,they refused visa,we will apply again after 10 days,becoz nobdy with me in canada,coz m pregnant so after baby nobdy will help me.dats y my mother coming canada to help me.now pls tell me if i apply again what doc's require to submmited in embassy.can we attatched joint account with my brother and mother,and shud i send money to india direct mother's bank account thru money gram,coz i need my mother to help me on my pregnancy,and my delivery date is april 2016.
pls reply asap

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
What were the specific reasons stated for why your mother was refused? It's difficult to help you without this information.

I suspect CIC wasn't satisfied that she has strong enough ties to her home country. If she reapplies, she should provide stronger proof of ties. Providing your brother's information isn't helpful. She needs to demonstrate her ties (not his).

nittinkumar

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Refusal reason is:-Travel history (only Dubai)
Family Ties in Canada and in country of Residence
Personal assets and financial status
I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds,include income or assets to carry out your stated purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to efect your departure.

This is the reasons for refused a visa.pls reply asap what docs to send it embassy how can we show to embassy her ties in India.my father expired my mother house wife in india,she's dependent on son.

My mother purpose is going to Canada for my pregnancy delivery in April 2016.

Please reply asap

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Your mother needs to demonstrate stronger ties to her home country.

Infosec

Mar 15, 2013
Hi Nitinkumar,

I went through your case and just my 2 cents, You may not required to have your mother beside you for your pregnancy delivery. Pls consultant your FP if you have any questions, they are more than happy to help you and explain you in detail each and every step from pre to post delivery. But having some one to assist you will greatly help.

As far as TRV is concerned, it has been refused twice so the probability of getting TRV is unlikely, you can still try but you need to be perfect the way you need to present the case to the Immigration officer.

When I looked @ your case, you mentioned that the purpose of your mother visit's is help you during your pregnancy delivery.Have you mentioned this in your invitation letter? If yes then its a big NO NO.. Immigration officer looks this in a different way.

Secondly , its better to avoid to transfer funds just for the TRV purpose,Immigration officer will figure it out.

Some of the questions to help you in this regard

1. Does your mother has a Bank Account, If yes since when ?
2. Does any of the property(Movable or Immovable) is in the name of your mother ? If yes what are they, you can also include FD,Land, house.
3. To be on safer side, you should look around to have $10,000 in your mother's account
4, Is your sibling is married with kids ?

YQ

Sep 15, 2015
Hello. I need some some help regarding TRV that we get after Post Graduate Work Permit. I am currently outside Canada and have post graduate work permit.
Please guide me about following queries.

1) I am currenly in Pakistan and want to apply for TRV and the paper application form asks for proof of financial support. Can I attach bank statements of parents as proof?

2) I will soon be travelling to UAE so If I apply from there, can I use the same proof of financial support like the bank statements of parents whose bank accounts are in Pakistan?

Admin and other members, Please help! I am in a fix.. Or guide me to any appropiate link/ person that can help! Thank you.

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
nittinkumar said:
last week also refused,my mother dependant on my brother and my brother submitted own all documents like bank statements,ca report house valuation report on my father's name,they refused visa,we will apply again after 10 days,becoz nobdy with me in canada,coz m pregnant so after baby nobdy will help me.dats y my mother coming canada to help me.now pls tell me if i apply again what doc's require to submmited in embassy.can we attatched joint account with my brother and mother,and shud i send money to india direct mother's bank account thru money gram,coz i need my mother to help me on my pregnancy,and my delivery date is april 2016.
pls reply asap
same thing happend to me .i delivered my baby in 2014 and my parents didnt get a visa because of same resone.I think pregnancy note doesnt matter to them.they are not givhing much visitor visas as they super visa is more common that you will be buying insurnace and all.
so the at the i took my baby to india and i spend 6 months in maternity.
it sucks i know.but be strong .

nittinkumar

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
i m on work permit now,so my mother not eligible for super visa now right now, can we apply again visitor visa..pls help.insurance is mandotary for my mother for visa.

MARCHIE

Jan 8, 2011
Vancouver ....Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LONDON UK-----Transferred to PVO 7Feb 2013
NOC Code......
3152 ( Registered Nurse )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May 2010
Doc's Request.
18 October 2010
Nomination.....
CHC London 15 Jan 2011...
AOR Received.
1st AOR 18 Oct 2010 / 2nd AOR 16 June 2011..
IELTS Request
All Done..
File Transfer...
PARIS OFFICE
Med's Request
13 March 2013
Med's Done....
10 April 2013
Interview........
Medicals Results Received 15 Aug 2013...
Passport Req..
29 Sep 2013 Submitted @ Abu Dhabi U.A.E
VISA ISSUED...
01 Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Celebrated White Christmas in Vancouver..2013.
Insurance is not mandatory but will give much more credit to your application.
apply for 01 month visit with insurance from canadian insurance company.
anyway they give multiple entry visa with minimum stay of 06 months you can rebuy the insurance if required but its really advisable to have your parents covered for sickness..God forbids they get sick you will be in huge problem emotionally and financially..you will be broke.