Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
30-08-2016, AOR2 - 16-09-2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2016
Hello. I have a question regarding TRV. I just got extended wor permit, so I would like to apply for a visa within Canada.

I completed online questiory and it shows what documents I should upload. One of them is IMM5708 (application to change conditions, extend my stay or remain in Canada as a visitor or a temporary resident permit holder). However when I did my TRV extension before I was asked to upload IMM5257 (application for a temporary resident visa). I just wonder why it is asking to upload different forms? Or maybe I did something incorrect?

Also, this time it asks me to upload proof of means of financial support, which I didn't upload before.

MARCHIE

Jan 8, 2011
Vancouver ....Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LONDON UK-----Transferred to PVO 7Feb 2013
NOC Code......
3152 ( Registered Nurse )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May 2010
Doc's Request.
18 October 2010
Nomination.....
CHC London 15 Jan 2011...
AOR Received.
1st AOR 18 Oct 2010 / 2nd AOR 16 June 2011..
IELTS Request
All Done..
File Transfer...
PARIS OFFICE
Med's Request
13 March 2013
Med's Done....
10 April 2013
Interview........
Medicals Results Received 15 Aug 2013...
Passport Req..
29 Sep 2013 Submitted @ Abu Dhabi U.A.E
VISA ISSUED...
01 Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Celebrated White Christmas in Vancouver..2013.
its mandatory to buy from insurance company in Canada, it will help you peace of mind. incase anything happens due to old age...its very expensive medical treatment in canada.
google online insurance companies in canada, you can buy online..if incase visa is rejected they refund the money too.
check www.safevisit.ca

Candy20

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Delhi
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
CIC New Delhi
Here to help only.. ..

Do below things :
Fillup form - google type...imm-5257e (please be focus on two things 1st is how long will yuh stay around 1 month And second on question 2.a and 2.b
After that.. .
family information form
Covering letter.. + invitation letter..purpose(help during pregnancy )
Than if yuh arrange doctors letter mentioning that u r pragnant and want to invite mother then that's positive thing.
After that ur passport, workpermit visa copy.. Husband citizenship copy
Then after ur husband and ur both employment letter, salary slip, notice of assessment, bank statements

Than after cos your mother need financial support whose gonna bare all expenses, brother then their bank statement and itr or if yuh pay again covering letter that yuh will support her financially.

Hopefully result positive.. .this time

nittinkumar

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
we submit the application to embaasy last week,and yes we will arrange all documents like doctors letter,member of parliament(MP) letter,invitation letter and covering letter and attached my mother bank statements with newly joint account with my brother,and self mother account statement newly funds thru money gram,we will attach also money gram slips to embassy.lets see now what happens. .depends on my mother luck.