+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada study visa_applied online_one month ago_no update yet

iitsumoo

Jun 2, 2015
I don't understand one thing. Why is this process taking elephant years for approving visa? It is not happening with everyone. My friend who applied online along with me has already got the visa. At least they should complete the process within the mentioned processing time line. They don't even bother to reply for our emails or case inquiry forms...

msh_ca

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iitsumoo said:
I don't understand one thing. Why is this process taking elephant years for approving visa? It is not happening with everyone. My friend who applied online along with me has already got the visa. At least they should complete the process within the mentioned processing time line. They don't even bother to reply for our emails or case inquiry forms...
In some cases it takes time because of background checking.

iitsumoo

Jun 2, 2015
Any update from anyone? Delhi immigration is not even bothered to reply for the mails. Its been 5 weeks no response on my application status. :(

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
iitsumoo said:
Dude be patient... In my case my supposed processing time was 4 weeks but I had to wait 9 weeks to get my visa...

Your case inquiry can be replied the next 28 working days.. sometimes you get reply right away and sometimes you wont....

You might get a final decision before they even give you an answer..

My case was similar.... someone I know applied 1 week before I did and got visa in 2 and a half weeks and I had to wait for 9..... sure it is not fair.... but it is...

who knows why that happens

ash1411

Jun 2, 2015
Guys, I have been following the blog since few weeks now and intend to apply for study permit soon for Sept'15 intake.

I have read too many other posts and concluded that if documents are alright, there is no need to worry.. just be patient and hope for the best.. just don't think about it 24x7 and keep yourself busy in other stuff..

It will come when it is destined.. worrying or getting too tensed wont have any effect on the outcome.. enjoy life coz its too short to be sad or tensed.. stop waiting and am sure everybody will get decision sooner or later.. this is just a phase in life and will passby soon.. if you have right documents, no VO can reject your application.. its just shear volume in lakhs that may have caused delays in some applications..

Wish you all best luck.

Cheers!

iitsumoo

Jun 2, 2015
ash1411 said:
Guys, I have been following the blog since few weeks now and intend to apply for study permit soon for Sept'15 intake.

I have read too many other posts and concluded that if documents are alright, there is no need to worry.. just be patient and hope for the best.. just don't think about it 24x7 and keep yourself busy in other stuff..

It will come when it is destined.. worrying or getting too tensed wont have any effect on the outcome.. enjoy life coz its too short to be sad or tensed.. stop waiting and am sure everybody will get decision sooner or later.. this is just a phase in life and will passby soon.. if you have right documents, no VO can reject your application.. its just shear volume in lakhs that may have caused delays in some applications..

Wish you all best luck.

Cheers!
Hope I wil also get my visa soon. I have submitted all the required documents. All of them are genuine. I am topper of chemical engineering from BITS . I got 109 in toefl. I got admission in University of Alberta and it is fully funded. I really hope I will not have any problem.

msh_ca

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Madh511 said:
I applied online on 1st April and no updates yet
Hi Madh511,

I think you are the one who applied earlier than others. any update?

iitsumoo

Jun 2, 2015
Wolfpmd3 said:
You won't... Believe me
I have a doubt. I have applied online. And in the online checklist they did nt ask me for transcripts upload so i didnt upload them. Is this the same for everyone?

Madh511

May 26, 2015
iitsumoo said:
I have a doubt. I have applied online. And in the online checklist they did nt ask me for transcripts upload so i didnt upload them. Is this the same for everyone?
You should have got a document upload request by now

iitsumoo

Jun 2, 2015
Madh511 said:
Hi msg_ca,
I haven't received any update yet. :(
Hey its been more than two months... you shud do something about it...it is very late...are nt they replying to ur mails even?