+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada study visa_applied online_one month ago_no update yet

Madh511

May 26, 2015
iitsumoo said:
Hey its been more than two months... you shud do something about it...it is very late...are nt they replying to ur mails even?
What can I possibly do? No, they aren't replying to mails.

Madh511

May 26, 2015
msh_ca said:
When your class will start or started?
My tenure began on May 7th but luckily my classes begin in September. CIC should have at least contacted me for a change of term by now but they haven't!

iitsumoo

Jun 2, 2015
Madh511 said:
My tenure began on May 7th but luckily my classes begin in September. CIC should have at least contacted me for a change of term by now but they haven't!
I really dont know why CIC is playing with students career. Why cant they do their job on time?

msh_ca

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Madh511 said:
My classes already started as of May 5th, I send email to university to see if I can defer my admission to next semester.

Madh511

May 26, 2015
msh_ca said:
My classes already started as of May 5th, I send email to university to see if I can defer my admission to next semester.
I did the same. But if we do defer our admission to the next semester, we need to inform CIC about it. And given that email, fax or case specific query are the only ways to communicate with them, who knows whether they would actually acknowledge that information.

msh_ca

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Madh511 said:
I did the same. But if we do defer our admission to the next semester, we need to inform CIC about it. And given that email, fax or case specific query are the only ways to communicate with them, who knows whether they would actually acknowledge that information.
Hope we hear from them soon because it is not a good situation to be!

iitsumoo

Jun 2, 2015
My classes are going to start from 1st Sep 2015. I am tensed now after seeing all you guys.. As of now, no response has been given for the person who applied on april itself.

msh_ca

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iitsumoo said:
My classes are going to start from 1st Sep 2015. I am tensed now after seeing all you guys.. As of now, no response has been given for the person who applied on april itself.
Don't worry you still have 2 months and half :)

msh_ca

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iitsumoo said:
Does anyone have an update regarding there visa? With me none :(
I got email today and refused :( because of family tie in Canada.
My sister is living in Canada even last time they rejected me for same reason.

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
msh_ca said:
I got email today and refused :( because of family tie in Canada.
My sister is living in Canada even last time they rejected me for same reason.
I'm sorry to hear that msh_ca. But don't give up just yet! I was refused on my first attempt, and now I have reapplied and still waiting for the result. If I get refused again, I will still reapply.

By the way, how did you address the cause of rejection in your SOP in your 2nd application?

msh_ca

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Floje said:
I'm sorry to hear that msh_ca. But don't give up just yet! I was refused on my first attempt, and now I have reapplied and still waiting for the result. If I get refused again, I will still reapply.

By the way, how did you address the cause of rejection in your SOP in your 2nd application?
Yep I did, as why this time it was not any other reason except my sister residency in Canada. which I cant do anything for that.

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
msh_ca said:
Yep I did, as why this time it was not any other reason except my sister residency in Canada. which I cant do anything for that.
Maybe you should look for a stronger reason that will convince the VO that you will be coming to your home country after your studies in Canada. For example, a job position that is waiting for you in your home country after you graduate.

M4MBA

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
msh_ca said:
May I ask what is your sister's resident status...is she on student visa or a permanent resident?

Which course and college you applied for?

Maybe then we can correlate further what was exact reason.