+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada study visa applied in December

JASS9770

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
My application is actually non sds and I've been waiting for so long now.
Got rejected first time and applied again on the 25th of November. Completed my biometrics on the 7th of November. What do y'all think I should do? Should I email them?
I am also waiting reapplied on 23rd november although my application is sds.

ambr

Dec 25, 2019
I applied for study permit on December 3rd and I got an email that my biometric is passed but next day I got my passport bad without any stamp and also there isn’t any notice about rejection or approval. But within two days they said they’ll send me an email. It might be a rejection?
Anyone has this experience?

ambr

Dec 25, 2019
I have same situation .I applied on 16th dec paper based.non sds.i received my passport without any letter .I didn't receive any mail.

Vatsals9393

Apr 24, 2019
I have created the account but I could not be able to link the application to the online. It shows there is no records found on the same. Even I don't know whether I am putting the right details or not. because I don't know exactly what is the application number and what is the UCI

If any one knows what is the application number and UCI and from where do I find it then Please let me know
create gckey account and then link your application to your online account.

I have created the account but I could not be able to link my existing application. It shows that no records are found based on the entered information
Also, I have the questions that From where do I find the application number and the UCI number.
If anyone knows how to find that please let me know the same

Panku Trehan

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
I reapplied on 13dec but no response yet. Classes start from 6th jan 2020. Got refusal due to will not leave Canada purpose of visit. Applied under sds. 2013 passout. Doing job in bank.

jazzkuku

Dec 17, 2019
I reapplied on 13dec but no response yet. Classes start from 6th jan 2020. Got refusal due to will not leave Canada purpose of visit. Applied under sds. 2013 passout. Doing job in bank.
Same, classes start jan 6 2020. I reapplied after september refusal om dec 04,2000. Not even single update yet