+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Student Visa Rejection twice

Piyush5767

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Hi Friends

At last i get my visa after 3 rejections, so don't be panic even if you get rejection even 3 or 4 time. I have applied 4th time and get my canada student visa.

Try again and again until you get it and also don't loose your hope as hope is very good thing ;) :D

• Love
Reactions: humyrajamal

yashsekhonb

Dec 30, 2016
Piyush5767 said:
Hi Friends

At last i get my visa after 3 rejections, so don't be panic even if you get rejection even 3 or 4 time. I have applied 4th time and get my canada student visa.

Try again and again until you get it and also don't loose your hope as hope is very good thing ;) :D
i also have 3 rejctions .. plz suggest me how u arrange ur file and from where

pavanrao

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2016
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hope soon
Piyush5767 said:
Hi Friends

My student visa refused second time and they give me same reason -- Proposed program is not reasonable in the light of past studies, language abilities and academic scores.

I don't know why it is refused second time.I have mention everything in my SOP and also mention each points my course, i will return back and everything.

I have also show liquid funds(10 lacks) + GIC + First semester fee + Tax of me about 12 lacks and my parent(father) 4 lacks.
I have done BCA Fron Punjab University with 69% and done ielts 6.5 bands (in one 5.5 band) where as college accepted my application
Previously applied in Lambton college and now i applied in Centennial College.

I have completed my bca in 2013 and after i give my freelancer experience (2014 - currently working).

Can any one suggest me what to do and why they rejected twice my application?
Hi bro had I was also rejected twice and I have also added my proof of funds and valuation report of my house and farming fields and my parents IT returns and I have selected the course which is related to my job and education completed in India and for the second time I have briefly explained all the reasons neatly but they have rejected so right now am thinking to re apply for the third time please let me know what to include in the documentation and any changes for my application process

amangill94

May 8, 2017
Piyush5767 said:
Hi Friends

Try again and again until you get it and also don't loose your hope as hope is very good

hello piyush
can you please tell me why they rejected your visa 3 times. my visa also refused 2 times. and how you made changes in your file . please guide me i will be very greatful.

chintu44

May 9, 2017
Hi Friends

please share your contact number bro

Tullyja

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Congrats Piyush5767 and all the best on your new journey.

What did you do differently?
Would you mind sharing a sample of your SOP to help others?

Esha13

Nov 13, 2018
HI All
i was rejected twice 1st were four reason and after ordering GCMS notes then i got these reasons based on my travel history and purpose of visit
can someone suggest me what to do next?
Why was i rejected? Do i need to have a strong SOP

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
Actually my agent didnt attached SOP with my application which applied offline non sds category and i got refusal. The reason was other reason. So now she convincing me to apply online again without SOP and without caips notes .so what should i do ?
M too tensed please help
So without any change in my application can i apply again ? What are the chances for visa ?

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
HI All
i was rejected twice 1st were four reason and after ordering GCMS notes then i got these reasons based on my travel history and purpose of visit
can someone suggest me what to do next?
Why was i rejected? Do i need to have a strong SOP
Reapply with a stronger SOP. Highlight how a globally recognized education from countries such as Canada would help you in your career back home. State in your SOP that your purpose of visit is to study. Make sure that your intended program is related (and actually a progression) to your previous education or current work experience. Much better if you can show job posting back home that your intended program is in high demand.

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
Reapply with a stronger SOP. Highlight how a globally recognized education from countries such as Canada would help you in your career back home. State in your SOP that your purpose of visit is to study. Make sure that your intended program is related (and actually a progression) to your previous education or current work experience. Much better if you can show job posting back home that your intended program is in high demand.
In previous applications u attached SOP???

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
Better to defer your intake than risk another refusal.
For may intake?
Actually bro meine ielts refill kr diyaa hai of 1 dec ...i will get its result on 14 dec . Side by side CAIPS NOTES mnghwaa laini aa ohh v 15 dec tkk aa jaane ne ....so then dekh lawanghi ki refusal da reason agar meri university or course related howega taa fees apni defer krwaa lawanghi bcz clsses 7 jan nu start honiya ode toh phla mnghwa lawanghi ....
Te j refusal da reason koi hor hoya taa koi public clg taa howega jaa ohi university ch defer lai request kr dewanghi for may intake after dec 25