+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Student Visa Rejection twice

Piyush5767

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Hi Friends

My student visa refused second time and they give me same reason -- Proposed program is not reasonable in the light of past studies, language abilities and academic scores.

I don't know why it is refused second time.I have mention everything in my SOP and also mention each points my course, i will return back and everything.

I have also show liquid funds(10 lacks) + GIC + First semester fee + Tax of me about 12 lacks and my parent(father) 4 lacks.
I have done BCA Fron Punjab University with 69% and done ielts 6.5 bands (in one 5.5 band) where as college accepted my application
Previously applied in Lambton college and now i applied in Centennial College.

I have completed my bca in 2013 and after i give my freelancer experience (2014 - currently working).

Can any one suggest me what to do and why they rejected twice my application?

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
Piyush5767 said:
Hi Friends

My student visa refused second time and they give me same reason -- Proposed program is not reasonable in the light of past studies, language abilities and academic scores.

I don't know why it is refused second time.I have mention everything in my SOP and also mention each points my course, i will return back and everything.

I have also show liquid funds(10 lacks) + GIC + First semester fee + Tax of me about 12 lacks and my parent(father) 4 lacks.
I have done BCA Fron Punjab University with 69% and done ielts 6.5 bands (in one 5.5 band) where as college accepted my application

I have completed my bca in 2013 and after i give my freelancer experience (2014 - currently working).

Which course did you apply for both times?

DUNNO

Aug 22, 2016
Piyush5767 said:
Hi Friends

Hey bro, I got my second rejection yesterday.
The main reason was because I applied for a 2-years diploma program which is irrelevant to my previous experience, and I have my degree in 2013 too.

So now i'm considering change my offer to a PG program.

I think we have the same problem.

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
DUNNO said:
Hi, friend,,,,,,do you mind helping me with my third application too...... ;D ;D ;D
Whatever program you choose do a thorough research on it (to the detail of individual subjects) and in SOP co-relate how pursuing
this particular program will add to your existing skills and experience. Be clear and concise at the same time.

Good Luck

Piyush5767

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Hi Friends

Thanks for your immediate response to all of you :)

Both he course In lambton College + Centennial College are related to my field

Lambton College -- Computer Software & Database Development - 2 Years
Centennial College -- Advanced Diploma in Software Engineer Technology - 2Years

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
Piyush5767 said:
Hi Friends

Thanks for your immediate response to all of you :)

Both he course In lambton College + Centennial College are related to my field

Lambton College -- Computer Software & Database Development - 2 Years
Centennial College -- Advanced Diploma in Software Engineer Technology - 2Years
Advanced Diploma is undergrad program. After BCA? How did you justify it.

Lambton looks PG though.

Both related but I guess career progression didn't sit well with VO (Maybe)

Good Luck

Piyush5767

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Hi

There is strictly requirement in Advanced Diploma that student should have completed Bachelor Degree(Related to this Course) and second one thing is also mention over there that student also have experience related to this field. So i have both the fields where as i don't know why it is rejected second time even i change my course and attach all the required document.

Containing IELTS + LIQUID CASH + GIC + First Semester Fee + College Accepted Letter + Income Tax of me + my father.

Piyush5767

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Please share your light on this case as i really need help as i am going to apply third time.And i want same course as changing course again and again doesn't make any sense.

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
Piyush5767 said:
Please share your light on this case as i really need help as i am going to apply third time.And i want same course as changing course again and again doesn't make any sense.
Better order for CAIPS notes and then analyze and make a strategy for next application. As you said change in course is of not much help.

b2bt

Nov 7, 2016
Piyush5767 said:
Hi Friends

Just got my first rejection...have an offer letter from one of the top 5 mba universities (Ivey, Rotman, Queens, Schulich)...
Is there any cooldown period for second application or I can correct my documents and apply in 2 week's time? Please let me know.

Reason for rejection
- Insufficient funds for tuition fees...
- Proposed program is not reasonable in the light of past studies...

I have done my graduation from Mumbai with 60%+ worked with in the industry, including MNCs, for 5 years now and was finally wanted to a management course (Not MBA but masters). Provided prodigy loan which fully covered tuition fees. Profile is very close to what I wanted to pursue.

I do not want to change my course but reapply. Please let me know if there is any cooldown period

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
b2bt said:
Just got my first rejection...have an offer letter from one of the top 5 mba universities (Ivey, Rotman, Queens, Schulich)...
Is there any cooldown period for second application or I can correct my documents and apply in 2 week's time? Please let me know.

Reason for rejection
- Insufficient funds for tuition fees...
- Proposed program is not reasonable in the light of past studies...

I have done my graduation from Mumbai with 60%+ worked with in the industry, including MNCs, for 5 years now and was finally wanted to a management course (Not MBA but masters). Provided prodigy loan which fully covered tuition fees. Profile is very close to what I wanted to pursue.

I do not want to change my course but reapply. Please let me know if there is any cooldown period
Your rejection reason is easy to overcome... Insufficient funds...

What university's MBA is this and what is the tuition fee according to offer letter? And what all funding did you show?

Happened to somebody I know as well who got it in his second attempt.

No cooldown period. Just gather the necessary docs

b2bt

Nov 7, 2016
harvijay1001 said:
Your rejection reason is easy to overcome... Insufficient funds...

What university's MBA is this and what is the tuition fee according to offer letter? And what all funding did you show?

Happened to somebody I know as well who got it in his second attempt.

No cooldown period. Just gather the necessary docs
Hey buddy, your reply has provided me some great relief. Can you please get me in touch with your friend.
Tuition is 64K

Perhaps inbox me his email id or contact.
I have droped you a message.