+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Student Visa Rejection twice

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
For may intake?
Actually bro meine ielts refill kr diyaa hai of 1 dec ...i will get its result on 14 dec . Side by side CAIPS NOTES mnghwaa laini aa ohh v 15 dec tkk aa jaane ne ....so then dekh lawanghi ki refusal da reason agar meri university or course related howega taa fees apni defer krwaa lawanghi bcz clsses 7 jan nu start honiya ode toh phla mnghwa lawanghi ....
Te j refusal da reason koi hor hoya taa koi public clg taa howega for may intake after dec 25
I’m sorry, I don’t understand... Can you translate that in english please?

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
I’m sorry, I don’t understand... Can you translate that in english please?
Actually bro i reappear for my ielts exam which is on dec 1st and result will be announce on 14/15 dec .Side by side if i apply for CAIPS NOTES and it will take 30 days means ielts and caips notes will be in my hand before 15 dec . So if refusal reason will be related to my course or university then i will request to refund my fees and move for may intake in any college.Or if my refusal reason will be other than course or university then i will defer my intake as may from that university only before 7 January

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
Thi
Actually bro i reappear for my ielts exam which is on dec 1st and result will be announce on 14/15 dec .Side by side if i apply for CAIPS NOTES and it will take 30 days means ielts and caips notes will be in my hand before 15 dec . So if refusal reason will be related to my course or university then i will request to refund my fees and move for may intake in any college.Or if my refusal reason will be other than course or university then i will defer my intake as may from that university only before 7 January
S is my perspective bt my agent is not supporting me she said that she have to reapply again without any chanchang in file even without SOP AND CAIPS NOTES .

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
If I were you, I would refund now and then wait for CAIPS. Then do the application again. Don’t worr6 about your IELTS as it is valid for two years.

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
Hi Friends

My student visa refused second time and they give me same reason -- Proposed program is not reasonable in the light of past studies, language abilities and academic scores.

I don't know why it is refused second time.I have mention everything in my SOP and also mention each points my course, i will return back and everything.

I have also show liquid funds(10 lacks) + GIC + First semester fee + Tax of me about 12 lacks and my parent(father) 4 lacks.
I have done BCA Fron Punjab University with 69% and done ielts 6.5 bands (in one 5.5 band) where as college accepted my application
Previously applied in Lambton college and now i applied in Centennial College.

I have completed my bca in 2013 and after i give my freelancer experience (2014 - currently working).

Can any one suggest me what to do and why they rejected twice my application?
Hlo broo ....have u applied for CAIPS NOTES?

AGoodSoul

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
Your rejection reason is easy to overcome... Insufficient funds...

What university's MBA is this and what is the tuition fee according to offer letter? And what all funding did you show?

Happened to somebody I know as well who got it in his second attempt.

No cooldown period. Just gather the necessary docs
My suggestion is to opt for new Zealand or UK. Better options less rejection