+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada student Visa from Dubai for Pakistani nationals

SaharAbbas

Oct 5, 2019
Hi, I need to know about the documentation for student Visa from Dubai, my daughter and husband would also accompany me as dependent, I've been accepted for January 2020 intake

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Have you looked up the application form. All the information is in the application. Just so you are aware families of international students are not guaranteed visas/permits.

Awais Tahir

Jan 19, 2020
Hi, I need to know about the documentation for student Visa from Dubai, my daughter and husband would also accompany me as dependent, I've been accepted for January 2020 intake
hi sahar, Good day you.
Just read your comment here. Kindly please if you could update me with your status. Did u get visa or not yet? as i am also trying to apply from dubai as a student.
I might need your help.
Thanks In Advance.

saba azam

Oct 1, 2020
Hi Saher,

I was also accepted for September 2020 intake from dubai and applied visa through DM consultant but after 2 month got refused saying about my family ties. I have been reading alot of blogs for student visa from Abu dhabi and it has been very discouraging if you are pakistani and residing in dubai... i wil be reapply again in December coz I have been now accepted for May 2021 term , but really scared and confused how do I show my ties in Pakistan when i have been residing in dubai for 8 years

saba azam

Oct 1, 2020
Please if you can give me tips on how to convince visa office for home ties in pakistan it will be great

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Saher,

I was also accepted for September 2020 intake from dubai and applied visa through DM consultant but after 2 month got refused saying about my family ties. I have been reading alot of blogs for student visa from Abu dhabi and it has been very discouraging if you are pakistani and residing in dubai... i wil be reapply again in December coz I have been now accepted for May 2021 term , but really scared and confused how do I show my ties in Pakistan when i have been residing in dubai for 8 years
Did you apply on your own or with your family?

What were you planning on studying in Canada and what is your previous education and work experience?

Do you own any property in Pakistan?

saba azam

Oct 1, 2020
I am a 29 year old single my family is here. My brother was my sponsor he paid full tutution fee and also showed balance of nearly 45000 cad in his account... i have been working here with multinational and I also showed my savings of 10000 cad plus my salary slips... my reason for rejection is that. ‘ not clear of my financial status’, not clear of purpose of visit, not convinced with family ties hence I wont leave Canada .. i have been working with a german event management company for 6 years and applied for event management course in humber.. my online classes begin on 8th september and only took three classes when I received an email for refusal

saba azam

Oct 1, 2020
I am financially strong, but all my parents property are under my brothers name in pakistan. I have now again applied for a different college for May 2021 term for sports and event marketing post grad course .. i will be getting my acceptance letter by this month and i have to apply visa again , but this time I scared how to over come objections

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am a 29 year old single my family is here. My brother was my sponsor he paid full tutution fee and also showed balance of nearly 45000 cad in his account... i have been working here with multinational and I also showed my savings of 10000 cad plus my salary slips... my reason for rejection is that. ‘ not clear of my financial status’, not clear of purpose of visit, not convinced with family ties hence I wont leave Canada .. i have been working with a german event management company for 6 years and applied for event management course in humber.. my online classes begin on 8th september and only took three classes when I received an email for refusal
Was this first program a diploma or post grad diploma? What previous education do you have?

saba azam

Oct 1, 2020
It was post grad course for 8 months and and then internship. I have done O and A level from Pakistan then did my 4 year BSC BUSINESS in 2012.. I moved to dubai in 2013 and been working since then without a break. I do ha valid USA visa and have been to europe mutiple times also had travelled to 12 countries in total..

saba azam

Oct 1, 2020
My heart is sinking everyday thinking how do i convince the visa office for my home ties in pakistan.. my parents reside in lahore and they one property in Karachi which they agreed to put under my name when I apply study visa next time.. my brother would be my sponsor again to pay tution fee and everything... however being residing in Dubai for more than 7 years my consultant said i do not require GIC .. which I think I still should have done ... now I m in need of very strong SOP.. I need to be in canada bu 2021 by any means and the visa process is giving me night mares

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
I am also quite discouraged to see the rejection rates from the UAE. Maybe a letter from employer might help that they ll take you back once you finish your studies. What about the option of applying from Pakistan.
I have applied from the UAE and just reading the posts here, my hopes are sinking.

saba azam

Oct 1, 2020
I believe if you have been based in dubai and lived here for long we can not apply for Pakistan.. even if we do they will question why are we not applying from uae

saba azam

Oct 1, 2020
Did you provide GIC from Dubai ????

If you do get the visa please do post it here. I will reapplying again in Jan for May2021