+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada student visa 2nd attempt

ASJM

Feb 7, 2015
My visa got rejected first time for may 2015 intake under general category; Lambton Toronto Mobile app Dev. I have 4.7 years of experience as software developer Visa rejection reasons: funds, purpose of visit, travel history, family ties, personal assets and previous studies not matched limited emp. Earlier I showed 7.5 lakhs education loan and 7.5 lakhs savings, just showed covering letter of savings; no bank statement. Now I am having 15 lakhs of education loan and 3 lakhs savings. Preparing very strong SOP with justification letter. Family annual income of 8 lakhs; father @ 4.2 lakhs with form 16, own elder sister @ 2.4 lakhs with ITR and rental income of 2.4 lakhs with rental deed and receipts. Property documents to show personal assets. Is it better to apply?

imran1989

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 6002
App. Filed.......
25th may 2015
IELTS Request
W:6 S:6 R:5.5 L:6
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
31st July 2015
LANDED..........
6th sep 2015
That's good enough!!! Which bank loan u got approval, normally they accept if its from Andhra bank and bank of India.

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I showed $ 25000 for one year course for my study permit. :)

ASJM

Feb 7, 2015
I have a bank loan from BOI. Do I need to show my dad salary account bank statements? I have personal savings of 3 lakhs. Can i show a bank balance closing letter?

Ajay1992

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran1989 said:
That's good enough!!! Which bank loan u got approval, normally they accept if its from Andhra bank and bank of India.
Dude they accept the LOAN form Nationalized bank...around 25 banks of india. not nly Andhra Bank and BOI.

Check the below link

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/checklist-student-general-liste-etudes-generique.aspx?lang=eng

guys the bank listed in the above link....loan form those banks are accepted by CIC.

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The most critical issue has not been addressed which is germain to your application. Like "previous studies not matched limited emp" is an issue that need to be addressed. As u have been trying to repackage urselve just try not to trivialised the quoted issue.

ASJM

Feb 7, 2015
ola1974 said:
The most critical issue has not been addressed which is germain to your application. Like "previous studies not matched limited emp" is an issue that need to be addressed. As u have been trying to repackage urselve just try not to trivialised the quoted issue.
I have written justification letter for every single point they mentioned in the refusal letter. Also, a good SOP. I have 15 lakhs of education loan and 3.64 lakhs of savings. Family income - 11 lakhs, with all financial proof.

himal015

Jan 30, 2015
Nepal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASJM said:
My visa got rejected first time for may 2015 intake under general category; Lambton Toronto Mobile app Dev. I have 4.7 years of experience as software developer Visa rejection reasons: funds, purpose of visit, travel history, family ties, personal assets and previous studies not matched limited emp. Earlier I showed 7.5 lakhs education loan and 7.5 lakhs savings, just showed covering letter of savings; no bank statement. Now I am having 15 lakhs of education loan and 3 lakhs savings. Preparing very strong SOP with justification letter. Family annual income of 8 lakhs; father @ 4.2 lakhs with form 16, own elder sister @ 2.4 lakhs with ITR and rental income of 2.4 lakhs with rental deed and receipts. Property documents to show personal assets. Is it better to apply?
Where we can find Form 16?

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
First of all, lambton college is under SPP, so why didnt you under SPP for the first time if u r an indian.
Did you paid your college fee before visa filing.