+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

canada stodent visa refused twise

krunal

Sep 28, 2013
hi..........
I krunal and ihave applied for my student visa but i got refusal both times . ihave applied for computer networking and technical support in seneca college

reason mention in my caips note is: no loggical progretion in studies , prapose course of study at grate expanse is given academic background is not jusified ,i am not setisfied that you will leave canada at end

my profile: 10th:62%
12th:62.30% science
advance diploma in computer application: 78.75%
IELTS: 6 bands ( l:6,r:5.5,w:6 ,s:6)

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
krunal said:
hi..........
I krunal and ihave applied for my student visa but i got refusal both times . ihave applied for computer networking and technical support in seneca college

reason mention in my caips note is: no loggical progretion in studies , prapose course of study at grate expanse is given academic background is not jusified ,i am not setisfied that you will leave canada at end

my profile: 10th:62%
12th:62.30% science
advance diploma in computer application: 78.75%
IELTS: 6 bands ( l:6,r:5.5,w:6 ,s:6)
Try to score high in IELTS
Re-consider your courses selection
Prepare a STRONG SOP that how these courses are linked to you previous study, how they will help you. Assure them that your family ties in your home country and also that your assets are in your home country so you will come back after completing your studies and how can this program will help you in your home country when you will back bla bla...
Don't lose hope. Try again.

tusharnayyer

May 29, 2013
I agree with newtone, how did you manage to get 6 bands in the first place with the level of english you exhibited here.

Seriously give re exam get atleast 6.5 with no bands less than 6. Apply for PG in computer networking or anything similar and not advance diploma which you have allready done.

pg course + better ielts band = success

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012

simran14

Sep 29, 2013
hey krunal.... regarding the academic background not justified. Can u tell me in brief that how much annual income (by your parent's) did you showed to embassy

txboyscout

Jun 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-08-2011
krunal said:
around 7 lacks per year
700,000.00 INR = 11,536.32 CAD

Did you claim that both you and your parents make a combined of $11,536.32/yr? It will almost cost you that much in fees and stuff for 1/yr....

minhaj khan

Oct 4, 2013
Hello every one,

i have already got the offer letter from lambton PG hotel management and going to apply very soon.
i would like to know that my father is sponsoring my tuition fee. whereas my aunt in Canada is sponsoring for my
boarding and lodging.

- i have seen some where on this forum that i should provide FRC AND BIRTH CERTIFICATES of
both the sponsors. which in the case of my father i can provide but i cannot provide the FRC for my aunt whereas
i can attach her birth certificate and matriculation certificate. would it be enough??

- i am going to attach the propert papers and documents from the business of my aunt. she cannot provide me any
bank statement since the money is not sufficient in their bank account. there taxes and house mortgage is very high that
the visa officer will vlearly get the idea that they have high earnings. would it be satisfying??

kindly if anyone can inform me on the subject and what documents i should provide else from the sponsors??

regards