+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada PR processing time

K

kevinchristee

I have registered my file in category of skilled workers for getting pr on 30-oct-2003
I have updated my file on 31-Mar-2009
M waiting for medical .Can u guide me with the processing time? or else any tentative date so that i can prepare our future plans...
Waiting for ur positive reply..

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think no one can predict exactly. If everything goes well, Perhaps by the end of 2010 you may get the visa. It is just my openion only.

rajnik1976

Jul 1, 2009
Under fast track CHC - New Delhi is taking anywhere between 2-4 months after you submit your application with them. I think you should expect to receive medical request within 4 months......I have heard somewhere on this forum, somebody submitted updated documents and received medical after 4 months so probably it works same for you.

Good luck.

K

kevinchristee

Thanks rajnik.
But i have made 69 points and my qualification is diploma (4 years) Will it affect the processing time?

rajnik1976

Jul 1, 2009
To get PR your points should be 67 or equal, acquiring more points doesn't affect any applications because CIC treat all applications equally so this is out of question.

All you need to have is a little more patience :)

K

kevinchristee

Does diploma or bachelors or masters affect processing time? or is it only for points calculation?

rajnik1976

Jul 1, 2009
In order to be qualify for Canadian one need to have 67 or equal points atleast and it doesn't matter whether you have bachelors or masters.

But it does matter if you choosing an occupation like University Professor or College Teachers.....you might need to have Masters or PHD in the subject you teach so it depends.

As long as you have 67 points you qualify.