+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada immigration

warismahmood

Dec 8, 2017
Hi guys,

hope all well here. i would like to ask that i have masters degree and diploma Level 7 from United kingdom completed. Along am worked in UK for almost 5 years. Do i need to clear IELTS with 7-8 Band for immigration or not? Currently am in pakistan and i want to apply immigration from pakistan to canada. Whats further process to complete documents and how it will work? Kindly guide me how to do all paper work? I will really appreciate it. Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

warismahmood

Dec 8, 2017
Thanks for reply me and guide me. Can you please confirm me about after IELTS clearance process. What should i have to do to complete my file and which online form i have to fill online. how can i get my points. Do i need to do anything else please guide me. Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for reply me and guide me. Can you please confirm me about after IELTS clearance process. What should i have to do to complete my file and which online form i have to fill online. how can i get my points. Do i need to do anything else please guide me. Thanks
In order to create your express entry profile you will need your IETLS scores and your ECA that is, you will have to get your educational credential assessed.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions.273928/
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-in-a-nutshell.394158/

You should read the first page of both of those threads.

warismahmood

Dec 8, 2017
Can you please guide me how to do ECA is it through WES or any other way kindly tell me? Then i will go for expres entry profile ready and rest of paper work. how much time it will take to complete that process roughly idea? And How many time it will take to get visa or interview because am based in pakistan. If you have any idea let me know. Thanks a lot for your all information its really helpful for me. You guys doing fantastic job.

RaviRaval

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Hello all my Time line is below pls give your opinion.

I applied for SINP nomination Program
I received my nomination on 28 Nov 2017
Than i send all documents(PCC also) with application fess to CIC on date 20 Dec 2017
I received AOR From CIC on 13 Feb 2018.
Now i check my status on line using my UCI number it is "In Process"
Now what is next ???
When i get next update and i get visa or not?
Pls tell me your answer pls