+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada High Commission, UK

Millions

Apr 18, 2018
Hello Everyone
Is there anyone in this forum applied study permit in London office. How long it will take to get an updates about the application. In my case, my application crossed normal processing time and still no updates. Confused what to do ....
Kindly share your thoughts....!

Reactions: lpo

lpo

May 23, 2018
Hello,
My wife applied to study visa in London office on March 31, 2018. But We have not had update yet.
How long have you waited for a reply?

Millions

Apr 18, 2018
Hello,
My wife applied to study visa in London office on March 31, 2018. But We have not had update yet.
How long have you waited for a reply?
hey
well I have applied on 9th March but no news yet....i suggest you contact london high commission and let me know if you get any news.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Redardless of which office is processing your application processing time will still probably be influenced based on your home country passport.

lpo

May 23, 2018
hey
well I have applied on 9th March but no news yet....i suggest you contact london high commission and let me know if you get any news.
I did contact. See the reply that I received:

Please note that your application for a study permit to Canada has been received and is currently under active review.
You will be notified via your online account once a decision has been reached.
We trust this information is of assistance to you.
Kind regards,

JLW

High Commission of Canada in the United Kingdom

Reactions: Millions

lpo

May 23, 2018
Redardless of which office is processing your application processing time will still probably be influenced based on your home country passport.
Oh god, this is new to me. Currently in our country the visa process are fast, but, my wife live in Ireland so we decided to apply in London.

Millions

Apr 18, 2018
I did contact. See the reply that I received:

Please note that your application for a study permit to Canada has been received and is currently under active review.
You will be notified via your online account once a decision has been reached.
We trust this information is of assistance to you.
Kind regards,

JLW

High Commission of Canada in the United Kingdom
Would you mind telling me how long they took to reply you, as I filled the online web portal weeks ago but I didn’t get any reply from London High Commission.
Thanks

lpo

May 23, 2018
Would you mind telling me how long they took to reply you, as I filled the online web portal weeks ago but I didn’t get any reply from London High Commission.
Thanks
I have received reply in 24 hours.

I sent the enquiry for this page:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

I received an automatically email that informed that my reply could waiting for 28 days. Have you received this email?

Maybe you can try again.

Millions

Apr 18, 2018
Oh god, this is new to me. Currently in our country the visa process are fast, but, my wife live in Ireland so we decided to apply in London.
Well I am also based in Ireland and I did contact London High Commission but no updates yet from 3-4 weeks
Maybe because I hired a representative to apply in my behalf.

lpo

May 23, 2018
Well I am also based in Ireland and I did contact London High Commission but no updates yet from 3-4 weeks
Maybe because I hired a representative to apply in my behalf.
Hello!
Do you have any news about your visa?

lpo

May 23, 2018
Not yet. My representative got reply in 2-3 days that we are reviewing your case and you will get your response soon.
What about your case?
I sent other email on 1 June.I received reply today, but I don't have new news, the reply as same...

This is in response to your email of 1st June.

Your application is still in active process. You will be notified once the application is finalised.

Millions

Apr 18, 2018
Yea that’s what they are replying. Your application is still in process and mine in review.
Hopefully we’ll get response soon. Let me know if you get any response.
Cheers!!!!

zOk

May 8, 2018
Yea that’s what they are replying. Your application is still in process and mine in review.
Hopefully we’ll get response soon. Let me know if you get any response.
Cheers!!!!
Did you guys get any update?I also applied on 6 may 2018 from london office for study permit .i did get any update till now.How much time it take ?
Thanks

zee7890

May 27, 2018
hey
I've applied on feb 19 from ireland through uk's canada high commission and yet still waiting for my visa