+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Federal Skilled Immigration (Computer Network Technicians) NOC: 2281

micky007

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
taralshah said:
Our background are same 2281...

I know LMIA is Hard but I am searching right now...
hope for the best...:)
Lol I know I did electronics degree from India AND 1 year diploma from humber college.I have no idea whats gonna happen to my file bro.
I hope I can get through :)...which company you are working with?you should ask your company to help you out?how long have you been working with them?

micky007

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
taralshah said:
Let see as of now I will be on Implied status from March...:(
I know man but to be honest.I think study will be best option right now and you can find LMIA on 20 hours work permit.This will be best bet trust me.

PPREDRAG

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Viena
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/11/2014
CIC mentioned 2 paragraphs 82(2)a and 82(2)b these are “arranged employment” for additional 10 points. Maybe this could be reason as you not reach 67 points??? See below from the official link!!!!

http://www.gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p2/2012/2012-12-19/html/sor-dors274-eng.html

82. (1) In this section, “arranged employment” means an offer of employment, in an occupation listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix, that is made by an employer other than an embassy, high commission or consulate in Canada or an employer that appears on the list referred to in subsection 203(6), for full-time work in Canada that is non-seasonal and indeterminate.

(2) The portion of subsection 82(2) of the Regulations before subparagraph ( d )(ii) is replaced by the following:

Arranged employment (10 points)

(2) Ten points shall be awarded to a skilled worker for arranged employment if they are able to perform and are likely to accept and carry out the employment and

(a) the skilled worker is in Canada and holds a work permit that is valid on the date on which their application for a permanent resident visa is made and, on the date on which it is issued, holds a valid work permit or is authorized to work in Canada under section 186, and
(i) the work permit was issued based on a positive determination by an officer under subsection 203(1) with respect to the skilled worker’s employment in an occupation listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix,

(ii) the skilled worker is working for an employer specified on the work permit, and

(iii) the employer has made an offer of arranged employment to the skilled worker subject to the permanent resident visa being issued to the skilled worker;
(b) the skilled worker is in Canada and
(i) holds a work permit referred to in paragraph 204(a) or (c) that is valid on the date on which their application for a permanent resident visa is made and, on the date on which it is issued, holds a valid work permit or is authorized to work in Canada under section 186, and

micky007 said:
when did you send your applicationor when they received it?are you on open work permit?

thanks

Saikatg

Sep 23, 2014
Sorry to hear about 2281 getting capped. So when do we expect our file to be returned back? my file was delivered 12 December. The reason for asking this is I am thinking of applying in the FSW, however If i get my file back , i'll not have to give ielts again. Let me know guys!!

dersonc

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/Jun/2016
Passport Req..
17/Aug/2016
VISA ISSUED...
23/Aug/2016
Saikatg said:
Sorry to hear about 2281 getting capped. So when do we expect our file to be returned back? my file was delivered 12 December. The reason for asking this is I am thinking of applying in the FSW, however If i get my file back , i'll not have to give ielts again. Let me know guys!!
If you have a copy of your IELTS report that will be enough to apply for FSW under Express Entry. They just ask for the test report number and your scores.

mastcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Saikatg said:
2281 NOC is not capped. Tarashah rejection is based on his work permit issue.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Aditya

Saikatg

Sep 23, 2014
Quote from: Saikatg on February 19, 2015, 08:48:37 am

If you have a copy of your IELTS report that will be enough to apply for FSW under Express Entry. They just ask for the test report number and your scores.

dersonc

The problem is my file was submitted by my consultant and they did not take a copy of it. I just tried tried searching on the IELTS registration page but did not find anything. Is ther another way I can get a copy? I'll check with my consultant as well!!

2281 NOC is not capped. Tarashah rejection is based on his work permit issue.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Aditya

Aditya:

bro, what about the part in his letter which says his application was received after the 1000 entries. I guess his file was delivered somewhere around late Nov. Its very confusing , i know..just does not make sense.

mastcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
taralshah said:
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on 01 May 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The type of work permit you hold does not meet the requirements of Regulation 82(2)a or the exemption requirements of Regulation 82(2)b of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

There is a limited list of eligible occupations which are considered for processing. There is also a revised annual limit on the number of FSW applications that can be considered for processing. Between May 1, 2014 and April 30, 2015, a maximum of 25,500 new complete applications submitted for the Federal Skilled Worker Class, without an offer of arranged employment, will be considered for processing per 12-month period. The maximum of 25,500 complete applications is allocated as follows:

1. a maximum of 25 000 applications will be considered for processing under an occupation list stream. Within the 25 000 cap, a maximum of 1,000 applications submitted for each eligible occupation will be considered for processing each year; and

2. a maximum of 500 applications will be considered for processing under a PhD student/graduate stream each year.

You have indicated that you have experience in NOC 2281, and have indicated this occupation as the primary occupation in your application. Your application was received after the maximum of 1,000 complete Federal Skilled Worker applications per NOC 2281 was reached.

Since you did not provide evidence that you are a candidate under the Ph. D stream, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

Note: Any reference to work experience in a NOC code other than those identified by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration and published in the Canada Gazette on 01May 2014 is not assessed for eligibility under Ministerial Instructions.

Your application, therefore, does not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions.

The processing fee and, if applicable, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you paid are refundable. You will receive a cheque within 16 to 20 weeks OR if you paid by credit card you will receive a credit on the credit card provided within 16 to 20 weeks.

The refund cheque will be sent to the address provided in your application. If you have changed your address please advise us immediately of the new address. Address changes should be faxed to #########. PLEASE NOTE THIS FAX IS ONLY FOR ADDRESS CHANGES.

It is clearly indicated that work permit issue. The line which you seen abiut cap is common template used for work permit issue, phd or graduate steam cap filled status and fsw cap limit.
taralshah definitely would get hard copy it will mention about work permit issue.

If you can check taralshah his cc got chaeged and status went to in process.
then it went to decision madd on 17 feb.
if u can analyse evsrything its not cap reached issue.

zeeshan.139

Star Member
Jul 6, 2014
thanks mastcanada for this post

it surely gives us some confidence

one thing which keeps me motivated it that if cap would have been reached by 20th nov then why would CIC would not update it in their 16 th dec update

so hopefully all applicants will be under cap

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
Guys, I believe you are ignoring the selection criteria of FSW.

I wonder if many of you guys have gone through the Main FSW Document and document check list which has a section of submitting an application with job offer.

There are 3 Categories.

1- FSW without Job in Canada [Limit : We will consider a maximum number of Federal Skilled Worker applications for processing under Category 1]
2- You have a permanent job offer from a Canadian employer.
3- PhD Stream.

Processing flow at CIC is first come first basis.

But in categorizing the application, the MI will see Category 2 and Category 3 and fall back to Category 1 if you are ineligible for both the categories.

Same is the case with this applicant.

His Canadian Employment Letter fails to show that so MI goes for Category 1, but when he starts to process in that category it was already fill.

Hope this helps you out.

I don't mean to be harsh but for sure this category is Capped without any doubt!

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
zeeshan.139 said:
thanks mastcanada for this post

it surely gives us some confidence

one thing which keeps me motivated it that if cap would have been reached by 20th nov then why would CIC would not update it in their 16 th dec update

so hopefully all applicants will be under cap
16th December CIC CAP Update refers the "Pending Application" as of till 31st October as the completeness check of October applicants were completed in December and Charging of October applicants started in December.

Hope this helps you out!

mastcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
mwrooney said:
Guys, I believe you are ignoring the selection criteria of FSW.

I wonder if many of you guys have gone through the Main FSW Document and document check list which has a section of submitting an application with job offer.

There are 3 Categories.

1- FSW without Job in Canada [Limit : We will consider a maximum number of Federal Skilled Worker applications for processing under Category 1]
2- You have a permanent job offer from a Canadian employer.
3- PhD Stream.

Processing flow at CIC is first come first basis.

But in categorizing the application, the MI will see Category 2 and Category 3 and fall back to Category 1 if you are ineligible for both the categories.

Same is the case with this applicant.

His Canadian Employment Letter fails to show that so MI goes for Category 1, but when he starts to process in that category it was already fill.

Hope this helps you out.

I don't mean to be harsh but for sure this category is Capped without any doubt!
If applicant fail in category 2& 3 there is no chsnce he will be considered in the category 1.
if you do not possess valid visa ur chances are more to get refused.No matter what.....
I am telling with my own experience.