+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can you help me solve this problem

midari

Nov 12, 2020
My parents get paid in theire checking account but prefer to keep money outside of banks, and so theire savings account is near empty, I don't want to get any suspicion from the officer for large sums of money getting put in at once, can I can put a banking certificat for theire savings account to avoid suspicion, and put the banking statement of last 12 months to prove the source of theire money.

ChaChaVidhayakHain

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
For non-SDS visa , a student needs to show only 4 months of bank statements. So if you're applying even for May intake you can easily deposit the amount now and then later you take out the statement, this deposit won't be visible.

midari

Nov 12, 2020
For non-SDS visa , a student needs to show only 4 months of bank statements. So if you're applying even for May intake you can easily deposit the amount now and then later you take out the statement, this deposit won't be visible.
I am applying for fall , but I want to apply for the study permit asap beacause it could take alot of time.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
My parents get paid in theire checking account but prefer to keep money outside of banks, and so theire savings account is near empty, I don't want to get any suspicion from the officer for large sums of money getting put in at once, can I can put a banking certificat for theire savings account to avoid suspicion, and put the banking statement of last 12 months to prove the source of theire money.
Any large amount deposited in account usually creates red flags as it can be interpreted anyways the VO likes. It can be considered that the income was spent & the amount now deposited is borrowed. Anyways, since not much options, do it. Just make sure you explain this clearly in your SOP.