+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can we send our trv application directly to canadian embassy manila via courier?

JGS

Star Member
Jan 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!

Is it possible if we can just send in our application directly to canadian embassy manila via courier? Like fedex or maybe air21? Will our documents safe? And how do we get our passport bacm if we send them via courier? As vfsglobal is too far from our place and they have too many requirements and procedures if you send them your apllication by mail...

Thank you.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi everyone!

Is it possible if we can just send in our application directly to canadian embassy manila via courier? Like fedex or maybe air21? Will our documents safe? And how do we get our passport bacm if we send them via courier? As vfsglobal is too far from our place and they have too many requirements and procedures if you send them your apllication by mail...

Thank you.
1. The instructions state, that you have to submit to a VAC or online. There doesn't seem to be a direct choice.

Jhian

Jan 7, 2015
Hi

1. The instructions state, that you have to submit to a VAC or online. There doesn't seem to be a direct choice.
Hi! If in vfs Gobal, can i send my application by mail? I get confised the bank draft . For the additional payment that it says in their site. Do i need to pay it right away or just only the handling fee. We are living in province so i decided to mail my application instead to file it in person. Pls help me. Thank you

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hi everyone!

Thank you.
You have no choice. You cannot send applications to the embassy. Courier your application to VFS Global, including the payment as required.

It's safe. You're not the first or last person to do this.

I suggest you apply online instead so you have to deal with VFS Global only when your passport is requested. Take pictures of your documents with your cell phone and combine multiple docs in a single PDF.

If you apply by paper, I believe you must issue different manager's checks for the application fee (Canadian Embassy Manila) and VFS handling fees.

Again, just apply online and borrow a credit card if you have to.