+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

follow up return of passport to canadian embassy manila

angel aure

Jun 7, 2013
Hi guys I need some advice. Is it ok to follow up the return of passport at canadian embassy manila. We are requested to send our passport last nov. 7. and we send it last nov9 and it is stated in the courier that passport received last nov. 11 at cem manila. I already checked our status on ecas and it is decision made. so what was the best thing to do? it's going to be 1 month and they are not returning our passport yet. Are they entertaining phone calls? Or I just have to contact them thru email? Thank you very much.

Chicco

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
I suggest you just wait, what they do is gather all passports and send it out all at the same time. we have a similar case with one of the guys here, he sent their passport roughly 1 month before we sent our and when our passports arrived it was just days apart. just be patient, it will be a wonderful Christmas Gift when the courier arrives...usually when you least expect it. =)

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angel aure said:
Hi guys I need some advice. Is it ok to follow up the return of passport at canadian embassy manila. We are requested to send our passport last nov. 7. and we send it last nov9 and it is stated in the courier that passport received last nov. 11 at cem manila. I already checked our status on ecas and it is decision made. so what was the best thing to do? it's going to be 1 month and they are not returning our passport yet. Are they entertaining phone calls? Or I just have to contact them thru email? Thank you very much.
If this is PNP, that is too long now. 2-3 weeks from DM is typical (3 weeks is already long) for the return of the PPs back to the sender, including transit time (depends on where you are - for those who are in

CEM does not entertain direct followup/queries on applications, what you can do is "indirect query" - send them an email, including the proof of courier delivery , and asking them if they have received the passports sent on Nov. 11. A gentle reminder of the time elapsed since the submission of the passports - enough to prod them to look into your application.

..../atb

angel aure

Jun 7, 2013
Chicco said:
I suggest you just wait, what they do is gather all passports and send it out all at the same time. we have a similar case with one of the guys here, he sent their passport roughly 1 month before we sent our and when our passports arrived it was just days apart. just be patient, it will be a wonderful Christmas Gift when the courier arrives...usually when you least expect it. =)

Thank you very much. Godbless.:)

angel aure

Jun 7, 2013
ragluf said:
If this is PNP, that is too long now. 2-3 weeks from DM is typical (3 weeks is already long) for the return of the PPs back to the sender, including transit time (depends on where you are - for those who are in

CEM does not entertain direct followup/queries on applications, what you can do is "indirect query" - send them an email, including the proof of courier delivery , and asking them if they have received the passports sent on Nov. 11. A gentle reminder of the time elapsed since the submission of the passports - enough to prod them to look into your application.

..../atb

Thank you very much for your advice. Godbless.:)