+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can we get workpermit from TRV??

shaam

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks a lot buddy. some of Consultants also offering me to get workpermit and offer latter before i fly to canada. they said we will get your job offer latter first than some of amount you have to pay there to our co-partner and some amount here to same consultant(near about 1.5 lacks). so is this good to choose this option? should i go through???
PLEASE DON'T

prahan_hhh

Dec 7, 2017
Thanks a lot buddy. some of Consultants also offering me to get workpermit and offer latter before i fly to canada. they said we will get your job offer latter first than some of amount you have to pay there to our co-partner and some amount here to same consultant(near about 1.5 lacks). so is this good to choose this option? should i go through???
The kind of process u r talking about are also available in the market of Surat, what do you say, I've came through many of this so called consultancy, did you dig more about this kind of process??? Did your consultancy send anyone else apart from you to Canada this way???

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
The kind of process u r talking about are also available in the market of Surat, what do you say, I've came through many of this so called consultancy, did you dig more about this kind of process??? Did your consultancy send anyone else apart from you to Canada this way???

Any consultancy that wants you to pay for a job offer is fake. People should do research on the process of getting a work permit themselves first to avoid being scammed.

shaam

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Any consultancy that wants you to pay for a job offer is fake. People should do research on the process of getting a work permit themselves first to avoid being scammed.
i done IELTS AND WES ..now applied for LMIA..I am through consultant..i paid first installment for applying LMIA..After getting LMIA, before medical i need to pay next and after medical the rest..applied lmia on mid oct for NOC 6312-B job...still waiting..consultant told that u will get LMIA by dec 20 or jan 20..
do anyone believe its looks like scam? if yes,please reply..thank you....

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
i done IELTS AND WES ..now applied for LMIA..I am through consultant..i paid first installment for applying LMIA..After getting LMIA, before medical i need to pay next and after medical the rest..applied lmia on mid oct for NOC 6312-B job...still waiting..consultant told that u will get LMIA by dec 20 or jan 20..
Definitely sounds like a scam. LMIA should not cost you money.

Reactions: shaam

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
You are being scammed.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Definitely is a scam because you paid for this job and LMIA process fee is paid by the employer and it takes 4 to 6 months to process with zero guarantee to be approved.

Also obtaining LMIA for a house keeper job is very difficult because it's considered a low skill job which anyone can be trained on the job to do it.

Reactions: shaam and vel

shaam

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Definitely sounds like a scam. LMIA should not cost you money.
many thanks for your reply...many people are same like me..paid and still waiting ..there been an agreement between me and consultant stating that if i withdraw or due to health issue or rules changes if you dont get it you lmia or visa....u get back 90% money refund as says in agreement copy under refund polices..

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
many thanks for your reply...many people are same like me..paid and still waiting ..there been an agreement between me and consultant stating that if i withdraw or due to health issue or rules changes if you dont get it you lmia or visa....u get back 90% money refund as says in agreement copy under refund polices..
They most likely won't give you your money back. Doesn't matter what they have told you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
yours words are meaningful..i will have eye on them even they promised you will receive positive LMIA definitely ..
Anyone who promises the LMIA will be approved is definitely scamming you.

Sadly we see these promises all of the time here from scam consultants and we have seen many many cases here were no money has been returned (even though promises were made to return the money). You should be prepared to receive none of your money back because this is the most likely outcome. So whatever money you pay to the consultant is money you should be prepared to lose and get nothing in return.

shaam

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Anyone who promises the LMIA will be approved is definitely scamming you.

Sadly we see these promises all of the time here from scam consultants and we have seen many many cases here were no money has been returned (even though promises were made to return the money). You should be prepared to receive none of your money back because this is the most likely outcome. So whatever money you pay to the consultant is money you should be prepared to lose and get nothing in return.
Really much appreciated for your valuable reply..i take it to consideration...but no one have filed a complaint on this consultant so far in the real...may be not known to my knowledge...

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Really much appreciated for your valuable reply..i take it to consideration...but no one have filed a complaint on this consultant so far in the real...may be not known to my knowledge...
As long as you're OK losing all of the money you have given him.

Reactions: canuck_in_uk

shaam

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
As long as you're OK losing all of the money you have given him.
is there website or any contact number to check whether LMIA is fake or not ???.. after they let me know that u have got it positive LMIA.
during processing if i ask them moNey back they will surely you need wait for some days....let me wait till they tell me u have got LMIA..so far 4k in can doll paid..