+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can we ask for relaxation in dates? if yes, How?

Gary27

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Hi All,

I need to submit PCC which does not seem to be available by 23rd June. Can I request for relaxation in dates? If answer is yes, then how can I do that?

I request on the same mail but the officer do not respond so I don't know how to do that. Please share your experiences.

thisisauser

Nov 23, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Your options:
1- Do not ask for extension
2- Ask for extension

I would go for #2. Email CIC (cpc-ctd-ottawa @ cic.gc.ca) or call them and ask. Don't write too much, just a couple of lines that you need more time and will have it by a certain date.

Gary27

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
thisisauser said:
Your options:
1- Do not ask for extension
2- Ask for extension

I would go for #2. Email CIC (cpc-ctd-ottawa @ cic.gc.ca) or call them and ask. Don't write too much, just a couple of lines that you need more time and will have it by a certain date.
I already did same but I have no idea if they will consider the same as I dont get any response hence my question was that is there any other way for asking.

thisisauser

Nov 23, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Gary27 said:
I already did same but I have no idea if they will consider the same as I dont get any response hence my question was that is there any other way for asking.
When did you ask?

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
Gary27 said:
This is strange. Did you explain the reason why you need more time? I asked for extension for PCC submission and got it in couple of days. Just give a good reason why you need it.

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
Gary27 said:
Hi All,

I need to submit PCC which does not seem to be available by 23rd June. Can I request for relaxation in dates? If answer is yes, then how can I do that?

I request on the same mail but the officer do not respond so I don't know how to do that. Please share your experiences.
You can inform them and they will put hold on ur application

Gary27

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Thanks everyone. Just now I got response from Processing officer that they dont need PCC from SA as of now so I am good. ;D ;D ;D