NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Visa got refused and the reason is:

Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).

But there is no requirement to upload a Bank statement while applying under Can+ category. What should this person do?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Visa got refused and the reason is:

Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).

But there is no requirement to upload a Bank statement while applying under Can+ category. What should this person do?
You can reapply and include proof that the visitor has enough liquid savings to pay for their travels.

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
You can reapply and include proof that the visitor has enough liquid savings to pay for their travels.
He is a student studying and living with his parents
Age 23
Got USA valid visit visa and the CAD visit visa is expired

What do you advise?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
He is a student studying and living with his parents
Age 23
Got USA valid visit visa and the CAD visit visa is expired

What do you advise?
A valid US visit visa doesn’t guarantee TRV approval. It does help especially if the person has travelled to the US and returned home. How much person liquid savings does he have? How long has he requested to visit Canada? What is the purpose of the visit? Will he be travelling alone? Is he doing his bachelor degree? What year? Masters degree? If he doesn’t have any savings is his parents supporting his travels? How much liquid savings are the parents able to show? Young people often have difficulty getting TRVs approved because they are adults but don’t have their own savings yet or don’t have a lot of their own savings yet and they usually don’t have strong ties to their home country like a longterm job, own property, have a spouse or dependent child that is remaining at home, etc. It isn’t impossible

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
A valid US visit visa doesn’t guarantee TRV approval. It does help especially if the person has travelled to the US and returned home. How much person liquid savings does he have? How long has he requested to visit Canada? What is the purpose of the visit? Will he be travelling alone? Is he doing his bachelor degree? What year? Masters degree? If he doesn’t have any savings is his parents supporting his travels? How much liquid savings are the parents able to show? Young people often have difficulty getting TRVs approved because they are adults but don’t have their own savings yet or don’t have a lot of their own savings yet and they usually don’t have strong ties to their home country like a longterm job, own property, have a spouse or dependent child that is remaining at home, etc. It isn’t impossible
Doing Masters
will travel with my parents who already have TRV
I am PR in Canada can I provide my statement along with an invitation letter and say that I will take care of all the expenses?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Doing Masters
will travel with my parents who already have TRV
I am PR in Canada can I provide my statement along with an invitation letter and say that I will take care of all the expenses?
Taking care of all expenses is a red flag. Needs to show his own funds. Is this even a family member because if so, you taking care of all expenses show that cannot afford visit. Your finances are not relevant.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Is he your wonky sibling? Has he ever tried to study or work abroad? Immigrate? When the whole family travels there are stronger ties to Canada versus your home country. It is important to show that your brother will be returning home. Do your parents have a normal TRV or a supervisa? Have the previous visited Canada and for how long?