+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can+ Visa processing time 2023

BOB89

Star Member
Nov 1, 2022
okay, but do I need to upload that manually, or it shows on the system already? (my canada entry exit record)
no need it is in the system anyway didn't you upload your previous copies of visa in the supporting documents? and in the application did you mention that u had a visa before to canada? if so then thats enough you just have to wait for the results and hopefully a good one, stay positive

abahsa7

Star Member
Jul 26, 2023
no need it is in the system anyway didn't you upload your previous copies of visa in the supporting documents? and in the application did you mention that u had a visa before to canada? if so then thats enough you just have to wait for the results and hopefully a good one, stay positive

did not upload my previous Canada visa because it was expired on my other passport so didn't want to confuse the officers, but I guess should have. Although they did ask me to upload my valid extended study permit which was obtained from within Canada and shows my Montreal address

BOB89

Star Member
Nov 1, 2022
did not upload my previous Canada visa because it was expired on my other passport so didn't want to confuse the officers, but I guess should have. Although they did ask me to upload my valid extended study permit which was obtained from within Canada and shows my Montreal address
It was better to attach it even if expired, anyway i guess you have a good standing especially that u had a study permit, so just be positive and wait for the good results

iammoe

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Been working out of Canada for a year. I meet the lico amount. Parents supervisa expired but has valid us visa. Visited both countries too.

So, will showing out of Canada income suffice lico requirement for supervisa ?

Rameez Usmani

May 24, 2017
mine is 43 days eligibilty not started yet , biometrics done from previous application and background check in progress, what you can do is that after the processing time which is now 46 days for lebanon you can raise a webforum for exceeding the processing time
Did you get the visa? Did your application status change?

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
I have applied on 26th Sep from UK but still no movement yet. Just background check is running on since 27th Sep.

Adnan1988

Nov 28, 2023
i have valid US visa but unfortunutly i didnt apply for can plus visa
i applied in Oct 27
Biometrics done om October 29, 2023
still appearingReview of eligibility
applied from Riyadh how long is taking now days for processing.

can anyone share with me can+ visia application portal ???

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i have valid US visa but unfortunutly i didnt apply for can plus visa
i applied in Oct 27
Biometrics done om October 29, 2023
still appearingReview of eligibility
applied from Riyadh how long is taking now days for processing.

can anyone share with me can+ visia application portal ???
There is no CAN+ portal. You apply for a TRV (which you did) and IRCC decides if you will be processed as CAN+. It has only been a month, even for CAN+.