+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can refusal affect in applying to another country?

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
cheif said:
After refusal from Canada, can any one apply for UK? Visa chances?
For student visa UK policies are very good,and i dont think so there would be any problem,if u meet the uk student visa requirements!

Reactions: Uvr
Mar 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheif said:
if u get admission from university/public funded colleges ,pay the tuition fee and show funds these are only req for UK student visa. But keep in mind there is no work visa after your studies at current situation and I can say better to choose university to get visa approval. overall i can say good standard education in UK check this link for more info check UKBA
most of my friends who were refused by USA got visa approval to UK.

cheif

Feb 5, 2012
sunil uk to canada said:
if u get admission from university/public funded colleges ,pay the tuition fee and show funds these are only req for UK student visa. But keep in mind there is no work visa after your studies at current situation and I can say better to choose university to get visa approval. overall i can say good standard education in UK check this link for more info check UKBA
most of my friends who were refused by USA got visa approval to UK.
Thank you bro.
Actually I am genuine student & want to get higher education with multicultural experience.
That's y Canada is my first choice.65 days have gone but no response is given by chc.
I am planning to take admission in on of top ranked university of UK.
I read on the site of ukba no post study work permit will be given but we will allow to talented studentof university to stay here more and do work.

Mar 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheif said:
Thank you bro.
Actually I am genuine student & want to get higher education with multicultural experience.
That's y Canada is my first choice.65 days have gone but no response is given by chc.
I read on the site of ukba no post study work permit will be given but we will allow to talented studentof university to stay here more and do work.
But everyone has a single hope that ,after Olympics they might give room for immigrants or if government changes hope for best.

Mar 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheif said:
Thank you bro.
talented means if u get offer letter from a company as soon as U finish Ur studies and company has to convince the UKBA why they r interested in taking U in?

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
cheif said:
It will not be a problem.......

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
There should not be any problem to apply for UK visa after Canada visa rejection. Please don't hide the facts otherwise concequences could be bitter.

yash434

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
hello people, this is yash, i only wanted to ask about getting into uk with a canadian visa and us rejection.??

paid full fees for the uk univ

have more than required maintenance funds

only thing bothering is about the us rejection , though i have mentioned it,

can chances be there to interview me?

billad

Jul 26, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
yash434 said:
hello people, this is yash, i only wanted to ask about getting into uk with a canadian visa and us rejection.??

paid full fees for the uk univ

have more than required maintenance funds

only thing bothering is about the us rejection , though i have mentioned it,

can chances be there to interview me?
I don't think so...

ameet747

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Not Applicable
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-04-2014
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
13-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
I have studied and worked in UK for 3 years. Now, I am going to Canada next month on a student visa.
Firstly, your rejection in US/Canada will not affect your visa prospects for UK.
Secondly, it is much easier to not only get admission in a UK university but get the student visa as well, you will be surprised how easy it is...all you need to do is show sufficient funds.
Thirdly, as long as the present UK government is in power, you will not have any opportunitie to work or settle down there after your studies. I went there in 2009 and the government changed in 2010 and it has tightened immigration rules too much.
Fourthly, getting a job in UK is very difficult these days, their economy is in a massive mess.
So, if studying is your only aim then go to UK by all means. But, if you want to work or settle in UK, forget about it. I know they have few categories for students to immigrate after studies but those are just for namesake as practically they're virtually impossible to qualify under.

yash434

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
oh thanks a lot ameet, i am just praying to god that i get through with the visa, its been close to 9 days and the wait is killing me.

the high commission is in bombay itself then too they take so long to process..but untill the visa gets stamped i am ready to wait,

but still tensed!

yea i only have a plan to study and come back to india, i am not a guy fond of foreign coutries to work or settle.

thanks a lot as well and please pray that i get it really soon.

regards

RoshniJohri

Aug 9, 2017
I hv been refused for Singapore visa which is not mentioned on my passport as they do it online only.

Should I mention it in my travel history where they ve asked if I ve been refused for any country's visa???